Complete Cover Group Reviews

of reviewers recommend Complete Cover Group
Hi my names is Valentin sirbu
everything was fine i liked it,keep going
Raaj was a great help and we got my insurance complete. She was really good and explained everything. The only thing I could say was that she said she would email me my documents but forgot to change it on the system so I had to call back the following day other thank that outstanding customer service. Thankyou
Very good service
Great service and complete cover is really understanding on service they ofter to costumer
First class service highly recommended.
Great servise
easy, great
Speak to a guy called “Bal” an he will make sure you get the best quote. He also takes his time an does a proper market research for you. You will not be disappointed in any way and the guys really nice and polite and speak to you with such respect. Iv had a really bad experience last year with one of their advisors but this year it was a whole new experience and to be honest made me think good about the company it self, All because of this one person called Bal. well done mate. Keep the good job going. πŸ™‚πŸ‘πŸΌ.
I have been with complete cover for a number years and have found it a pleasure having my car insurance dealt with,and now I have the complete cover need for my new vehicle,thanks again.Clive.
The staff was good and professional. The only thing I concerned is why I have to wait 30 days to get my deposits back when I have paid cancellation fee & I was still in cooling-off period?
Hi Tianhao,
Thank you for your comment as they are important to us. We will investigate your concerns and contact you directly.
Kind regards,
GOOD communication and service would recommend them to anyone
Very helpful
Very satisfying
Good customer service. Patient and very helpful
With everything that you not Sure about !
So far so good ,definetly recommend for new Drivers !
Good communication over the phone and very helpful in that we got a reduction on our policy but have only awarded a good as so far have not received the formal documentation which we asked to be sent by post not by email. We require this as legal proof of insurance.
Good service
everything okay, I recommend
Great service and friendly staff
The agent was courteous and he did his best to help me. Thanks
Complete Cover Group is rated 4.30 based on 590 reviews