Complete Cover Group Reviews

of reviewers recommend Complete Cover Group
the customer adviser was very helpful in every thing he done for myself
Very helpful and covers all aspects of insurance.
A lot of important information to take on board and is read quickly from a script. Should be broken down a little more so the customer can digest what’s being said.
Paunasvictor
Great insurance company, really helped me find the right policy for me. Very pleasant and very helpful, would highly recommend.
I get the right insurance
Good insurance
It wasn’t hard as I thought it would be. I was provided with excellent customer service and all information provided was clear. Thank you
Very fast and efficient with very little work to do on my behalf
Very good at the Completecover group thanks for your help to all
Poor adviser, trying to sell inappropriate insurance in a very long-winded way, wasting hours. Eventually cancelled with subsequent loss. Very, very poor.
Hello. I'm sorry you're unhappy. All feedback is important to us. I've asked for your comments to be investigated. We will contact you direct to assist. Regards Samantha
really good
Very kind people and helpfulI’m very trustable groupGreat serviceI’m with them 2 years
kaylee, was a great help and we got my insurance complete. She was really good, explained everything step by step, outstanding customer service, highly recommended.
So lovely and helpful I’m so thankful
Good customer service
Very good and helpful
Really good friendly and efficient service whilst I was getting my quote was the best I had and I’m so happy to be with them 👍🏻
Absolutely amazing service from jay, got me a good quote from the start
Excellent communication, nice people and straight forward company to deal with. Highly recommended
Very good communication and prompt , Thank you