Complete Car/Van EXTRA+ Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Complete Car/Van EXTRA+
"After few days after purchase I'm still waiting for the full policy details that I requested many times"
Dear Leonardo, Thank you for taking time to provide us with your feedback, I have checked your file and the policy details were sent to you. An agent will be in contact with you to discuss any issues you may have. We are sorry for any inconvenience caused. With kind regards, Charmaine.
"Straight forward, little slow and sneaky but straight forward enough and price is alright"
Dear Jack, we thank you for your feedback and appreciate your time taken to let us know. We will pass your review to our sales team. With kind regards.
Complete Cover Group Ltd.
Churramani
"Reasonable price"
"Excellent customer service and would definitely recommend the company thank You"
"Extremely happy"
"good price"
"There was no issues buying the cover i needed and the customer service was great."
"When signing up, the agent was polite, informative and actually understood my point. It's shocking how many previous insurers didn't insure because of a simple misunderstanding. When the call was dropped, the agent tried to ring me back. Lastly, when I needed a replacement tyre due to mine being ruined, in less than 1 hour somebody was on the road sorting out the issue. So far, so happy."
"Excellent polite customer service"
"I am very happy to be provided with car insurance from COMPLETE CAR EXTRA. The advisors were very helpful and clear with the information provided over the phone. Whenever I contact and speak to one of the advisors they are thorough and ensure that I am happy and understand every detail. They are very efficient with emails and communicating."
Mohmadyahya
"By giving great quote"
"Extreamly happy with my advisor helped me out with all questions I had to ask reguarding my car insurance"
"What impressed me the most was that they called back which is nice and at the time requested went through everything Make a change to talk to a human Thank"
"Friendly customer service and cheap price"
"Very happy explained stuff really well. Phoned me when it was convenient for me."
"Excellent customers services"
"Professional and helpful, very happy with the services provided, will be a returning customer , would 100% recommend"
"A super fast and efficient professional service, gave me what I was looking for at the price I could afford."
"Is ok , service good but price definitely too high"
Abdul Halim