Complete Bike Cover Reviews

43% of reviewers recommend Complete Bike Cover
09AM
9AM

How would you rate Complete Bike Cover ?

"""Cancelled my policy few months back and they say they didn't know and still took the money each month! Glad that I realized appalling service."
"Could do with more people in the motorbike department. Was waiting a while and took 30 minutes over the phone"
"Happy with the service"
"Uploading the PDF's is a nightmare."
Hello Chris. It's Samantha here from Complete Bike Cover. Your feedback is very helpful. I have been advised one of our team has contacted you to assist with your documents and your comments have now been resolved.
"was not able to buy online but had to call and do the quote again. Didn't receive documents. No clear id complete cover is broker or insurance company"
Hello George. Thank you for your feedback. It is important to us. I have asked one of our senior team to look into your documents. I apologise that you were unhappy with having to call us. Within our validation process we ask our customers to clarify their information to ensure we offer the best product with the best insurer and price. Regards Samantha Complete Bike Cover.
"They offer a quote on compare the market and can't Honor it as never riden a 1000cc bike before so it goes up £100 on the quote. If it wasn't for the fact the new bike was bought I would have walked away."
Hello Liam. Thank you for your feedback it is important to us. I have referred your comments to one of our senior managers. They will investigate your policy and contact you with their findings. Regards Samantha Complete Bike cover.
"1. Price got hiked up after informing them of a medical condition that DVLA are not bothered about. (who makes the rules, DVLA or this lot?) 2. Took so long to get back to me, the person I was buying the bike from had gone out for the night by the time I was covered. (meaning I had to wait another day before picking my bike up) 3. Had to upload copies of identification to get cover. (never had that with any other insurer)"
Hello James Thank you for your feedback it is important to us. I am sorry to hear your comments regarding your experience with us, we do value our customer journey. I have asked for one of our senior managers to look into this for you and contact you. Regards Samantha Complete Bike Cover.
"Was happy with service to start with, uploaded forms as requested. That's when it all went down hill. Answered all the questions truthfully, both on line and over the phone. The only problem is the telephone sales assume joe public know all the ins and outs of insurance. Poor wording to driving licence info in welcome letter, again did as instructed as per letter. 5 days later get email saying 2 of the 3 documents not acceptable. After a 20 minute phone call, on premium rate number. The policy ended up costing £56 extra, due to their incompetence. Not happy to say the least. Very poor customer service. Not impressed, unlikely to use in future."
Hello Kevin. Thank you for your feed back it is important to us. I have asked our complaints team to look into your comments and come back to you. Regards Samantha Complete Bike Cover.
"Very helpful member of staff on phone. Extremely proffesional and accommodating, many thanks"
"Roger was a pleasure to deal with thank you for making it easy to insure my twin boys."
"its good but iv'e had a few emails saying my proof of licence isn't quite right and then it wont let me re send my copy of my licence which is annoying so the instructions aren't very clear on what I should do."
Hello Ben. It's Samantha here from Complete Bike Cover. Thank you for your feedback it's important to us. I have asked one of our senior team to contact you to assist with your concerns.
"It takes an age to speak with someone, and on one particular phone call was on the phone around 1 hr 15mins. Kept being put on hold, only for a different advisor to pick up, then having to go through the same questions and explaining my issue. Needless to say i'm writing a review and my insurance, ant the payment still hasn't been sorted nor have I received any of my doc's! So come tomorrow i will need to get back on the phone to them."
Hello Matthew Thank you for your feedback it is important to us. I have asked one of our senior team to contact you.
"Very quick and easy with competitive market pricing. Thank you."
"Great customer service as a new customer. Did everything I asked for highly reccommended"
"Good customers services and clear information thanks."
"Nearly an hour on phone spent more time on hold then all the information required to complete the insurance I found very time consuming and stressful.how ever pleased with the quote. But I will say I won't be going through that again ."
"It's been over a week now and I still have not received any details. I have not been given a phone number in case of a breakdown. This is the first I've heard from you."
"Would just like to say I've had a great service so far and the quote I got was very competitive. When I spoke to the advisor on the phone he was very helpful and courteous. Thank you for an easy and pleasant transaction throughout."
"very happy with the service .The easy steps to obtain all the cover notes etc ."
"Brilliant at what they do , was very helpful in giving me a policy and explaining everything. I also was given the best customer service in dealing with questions and issues I had. Very happy with my choice to go with complete bike cover."
Complete Bike Cover is rated 3.17 based on 23 reviews