Compensation Claims GB Reviews

Tell us how Compensation Claims GB made you happy
Good
None
None
Why is this company asking for photo id such as passport drivers licence
Normally we require proof Of ID .To assist the airline to ensure they are dealing with the correct passengers
My claim was submitted in Sept 2019 (i think, cant recall now!) and Communication with CC GB was 'strange', mainly computer generated making interaction impossible. i did not believe anything would happen but a cheque arrived earlier this week. And despite taking a few hours to work out for what(!), no details in the letter, hat off to CC GB for doggedly working behind the scenes and securing monies on my behalf. Despite the 'odd' communication/ length of time, you deserve praise for achieving more than i was expecting. Thank you!
Application process was fast but it took close to 8-9 months to receive my payment, and it was about half of the total I was roughly expecting. Didnt get updates unless I asked for them. Will try a different Claims company next time.
At these unprecedented times I’m am pleased that this matter was resolved and those that worked to obtain my compensation. My only issue is that when I received my letter containing two Cheques I was surprised there was no breakdown of the fees paid ?
I was a little skeptical at beginning but they are a legit company.
Dont look for fast turn around. We were paid and file closed within 4 -5 months.
company kept sending same email asking for more information despite me providing all I had and telling them that. Also long period between correspondence left us wondering what was going on.
The airline refused to pay compensation for a cancelled flights as I had managed to catch an earlier flight on an alternative route and took 2 trains and a taxi to arrive 2.5 hours later than my scheduled flight. However Compensation Claims GB managed to obtain some compensation which was totally unexpected
Took nearly 6 months for the claim to come through.
Overall happy with the out come but the compensation amount was too less not even 50% of the ticket price and no compensation for the inconvenience
so communication was not very good - and i am uncertain as to why the claim was limited to only £90 per head - when we were held up for the maximum amount of time - two members of our party were under 4 - the youngest only 8 months - it was not a good experience.
Compensation Claims GB is rated 3.73 based on 252 reviews