Compensation Claims GB Reviews

of reviewers recommend Compensation Claims GB

Tell us how Compensation Claims GB made you happy
You're scammers and i've reported you to trading standards.
been nearly 4 months since starting the complaints. still haven't gotten anywhere.
page refreshes. too many glitches
Reporting this company to authorities
Lack of transparency in operating online business
A real scam.
Don't use
I used these guys and I received a message saying that the claim was processed but i have yet to see the money. I have tried contacting them and they have not responded. Really disappointed.
Doesn't deserve any star...very poor service
You are scammmmmmmmm.
Total scam, by contacting them they just charge you regardless. It’s horrific do not use.
Send me an invoice never used
Horrible
Waiting for more than an year without any update. Ridiculous service.
Sent me a invoice never claimed
Don’t be fooled into thinking their working on your behalf - they’re after your hard earned money!
You will see many negative comments about this company. Rather than simply rant, I contacted Northamptonshire Trading Standards after getting zero satisfaction from the Company. They are conducting an investigation so any evidence would be useful to them. It has been widely reported in the media that there is a criminal case against the previous ~incarnation" of the company. I will never use this company or any company that rises from their ashes in the future.
Just received an invoice asking for £101 even though this company has not done any work for me
terrible service
Scam they’ve done nothing 6 months no -e-mail or call , so I have no clue whats happening with my claim
AVOID using them probably a scam !!!!
Appalling company. Have nothing to do with them. Go to the airline directly. There’s absolutely no need to use them. They intimidate, harass and bully.
Compensation Claims GB is rated 3.71 based on 255 reviews