Compensation Claims GB Reviews

of reviewers recommend Compensation Claims GB
company kept sending same email asking for more information despite me providing all I had and telling them that. Also long period between correspondence left us wondering what was going on.
Really easy to submit a claim and the success rate is very high. Thanks to the team I got 240 GBP back from the airline.
It was fine thanks
I got only one rebuke, that you did not inform me about the process more often. I was not sure if you are still dealing with it.
Handled the claim from start to finish, got a cheque through the post and all I had to do was provide the necessary details, very easy and worthwhile doing, especially as the tour operator had offered next to nothing and then said that their paltry offer would only stand for 30 days. Highly recommended service.
Handled the clai.
Compensation claims were eventually successful in making a claim for my wife and I for a delay on an easy jet flight from Thessalonika to Gatwick last October . THanks for acting on our behalf
Thank you for your 4* review. We appreciate your comments and feedback.
Very good communication
Excellent service
Thank you for your 5* review. We appreciate your comments and feedback.
Very easy to use. Stress free. Long wait as expected, but pleasent result in the end. Took our claim forward when no one else would. We will recommend and use your services again should we end up in a similar scenario. Thank you.
Very quick service
Thank you for your 5* review. We appreciate your comments and feedback.
Thank you for getting my compensation for me.
You made it easy and quick with plenty of texts to help me .
I would recommend you to anyone thinking of claiming , many thanks.
Thank you for your 5* review. We appreciate your comments and feedback.
Money received when I had forgot about it. Nice bonus.
Grateful for there help.
The airline refused to pay compensation for a cancelled flights as I had managed to catch an earlier flight on an alternative route and took 2 trains and a taxi to arrive 2.5 hours later than my scheduled flight. However Compensation Claims GB managed to obtain some compensation which was totally unexpected
Oth of us received our payment for our delayed flight pleased with compensation, thank you for your services.
Excellent, efficient and professional service who provides brilliant results. Very happy customer, thank you
We waited 5 months but finally got the compensation. Thank for everyone
We were very pleased to receive our compensation. Our only complaint is that the communication was poor.
Excellent, quick and reliable!
After 2 months I received the check for £ 604 for 4 persons. Good company, I recommend it.
Compensation Claims GB is rated 4.60 based on 144 reviews