Compensation Claims GB Reviews

of reviewers recommend Compensation Claims GB

Tell us how Compensation Claims GB made you happy
Good service
Was happy
I received 158 per person yet someone on the same flight received 354 per person
I received my money but there was a long period of time without an update about my claim.
so communication was not very good - and i am uncertain as to why the claim was limited to only £90 per head - when we were held up for the maximum amount of time - two members of our party were under 4 - the youngest only 8 months - it was not a good experience.
Excellent service
Great service, good outcome
Very easy just submitted the info and they got to work.
Did everything for me and super easy, however there share was slightly higher than expected
Really good the team looked after everything
We filled in all the forms on line with some help from the office, 3 months later we each received a generous cheque for compensation for our flight delay. Delighted. We would recommend your services.
The end result is always good, if you are prepared to be patient, and wait for a good result!!
Very professional
Outstanding service
No fuss, cheque arrived in post
VERY SATISFIED WITH HOW THE CLAIM WAS PROCESSED AND IMPRESSED WITH HOW WE WERE KEPT INFORMED AT ALL STAGES.
VERY SATISFIED
very positive experience
There is no prompt feedback, no report on steps been taken and briefing of the client on the case.
was very anxious initially but service was convenient, fuss free and reliable
Excellent service