Compensation Claims GB Reviews

of reviewers recommend Compensation Claims GB

Tell us how Compensation Claims GB made you happy
Working with Compensation Claims was pretty straightforward. The only criticism I would mention is that Claims did not let us know when the case was finished and did not give heads up that they will be mailing the checks.
Made a claim. Forgot about it. 7 months later recieved a cheque in the post.
Very good would use them again they had to wait for the travel company but kept me up to date what was going on with my claim
Pleased with result for our flight delay, the only one comment I have is too improve your communication to your client. Thank you for your service
After flight was cancelled until the next day , Compensation Claims takes care of everything .Easy form to fill in.
Very helpful
Overall happy with the out come but the compensation amount was too less not even 50% of the ticket price and no compensation for the inconvenience
Very sincere and warm response. It was very helpful to have let me know what would be additionally required several times as this was my first time to claim.
Excellent system!
still waiting on a reply
Always answer to my questions.
Fast efficient and got my money after airline denied liability
Quick easy and efficient.
Really nice to receive the cheques with minimal input from ourselves
All sorted after my form was completed on behalf of my family - payment received after a successful application without any further information required
great service, thank you
Thanks for sorting out our claim with easyjet
Good service
Was happy
I received 158 per person yet someone on the same flight received 354 per person
I received my money but there was a long period of time without an update about my claim.
so communication was not very good - and i am uncertain as to why the claim was limited to only £90 per head - when we were held up for the maximum amount of time - two members of our party were under 4 - the youngest only 8 months - it was not a good experience.
Compensation Claims GB is rated 4.49 based on 173 reviews