Compensation Claims GB Reviews

of reviewers recommend Compensation Claims GB
Your service is much appreciated.
Tried to change a detail on claim form, but was unable to do so, tried to explain through email and text but to no avail, but happy with outcome
Took nearly 6 months for the claim to come through.
Good communication. As expected easy, hassle free services. Highly recommended. Many thanks.
Brilliant. We never expected anything
Brilliant
Quick and reliable service with very helpful staff
Did not let me down. Followed it through against an industry renowed for refusing to pay out compensation. Good service, thanks.
Didn't expect what I recieved.. a nice surprise..
Working with Compensation Claims was pretty straightforward. The only criticism I would mention is that Claims did not let us know when the case was finished and did not give heads up that they will be mailing the checks.
Made a claim. Forgot about it. 7 months later recieved a cheque in the post.
Very good would use them again they had to wait for the travel company but kept me up to date what was going on with my claim
Pleased with result for our flight delay, the only one comment I have is too improve your communication to your client. Thank you for your service
After flight was cancelled until the next day , Compensation Claims takes care of everything .Easy form to fill in.
Very helpful
Overall happy with the out come but the compensation amount was too less not even 50% of the ticket price and no compensation for the inconvenience
Very sincere and warm response. It was very helpful to have let me know what would be additionally required several times as this was my first time to claim.
Excellent system!
still waiting on a reply
Always answer to my questions.
Compensation Claims GB is rated 4.60 based on 144 reviews