Compensation Claims GB Reviews

of reviewers recommend Compensation Claims GB

Tell us how Compensation Claims GB made you happy
Good
You will see many negative comments about this company. Rather than simply rant, I contacted Northamptonshire Trading Standards after getting zero satisfaction from the Company. They are conducting an investigation so any evidence would be useful to them. It has been widely reported in the media that there is a criminal case against the previous ~incarnation" of the company. I will never use this company or any company that rises from their ashes in the future.
Just received an invoice asking for £101 even though this company has not done any work for me
terrible service
Scam they’ve done nothing 6 months no -e-mail or call , so I have no clue whats happening with my claim
AVOID using them probably a scam !!!!
Appalling company. Have nothing to do with them. Go to the airline directly. There’s absolutely no need to use them. They intimidate, harass and bully.
its a scam
Martin Ryan is a disgrace. This is a scam
very terrible service
i haven't received any money yet and they are claiming the money from me
Thank you very much! Just arrived home and got it the cheque.
Good job.
Useless company , do not use ! Be very aware , run a mile , charges are extreme then that bully you with threatening letters adding on charges . Absolutely disgusting the way they treat people . Should be on watchdog or rouge traders . Use anyone but these
After months of waiting and numerous requests for additional information, I was told the claim was with their solicitor. Then radio silence. No number of e-mails elicited a response. After 11 months I called to ask the status. I was informed the claim was not handled as the flight didn't originate in the EU. No explanation on their part why that wasn't communicated in the first e-mails as it was clear the flight originated in Australia. Maybe they don't know their own policies or maybe everything is done by computers. Regardless, if you're serious about getting compensation keep looking. You can do better than them.
Scam artist
Scam, my flight was delayed received a text for compensation, followed instructions, provided everything, they didn't get compensation for me claiming I had not provided documents and now trying to extort over £700 from me with the threat of court action. I've reported them to the police and trading standards and would see them in court, I owe them nothing. I have a good mind to sue them
Dog
Good scam for people to use, don’t be fooled by their lies
Sucks
SCAMMERS
Do not use this company, they do nothing then expect you to pay them
Compensation Claims GB is rated 3.73 based on 252 reviews