Compensation Claims GB Reviews

of reviewers recommend Compensation Claims GB

Tell us how Compensation Claims GB made you happy
Check out claim Flight Delayed CC 123138, Ryanair say under 3 hrs, naturally, what was official airport times ??? you gave me no details and asked me for any further information ??? that's your job, did you make any enquiries at all ???
very poor service its been almost a year and no respond to my claim. I wouldn't recommend anyone to use them. I had to contact solicitors to deal with them. big scam avoid them!!
None
disappointing
I am, since mid July 2020, twice daily, getting emails from this company regarding my "enquiry". Requests to stop spamming me are ignored. Steer well clear of them should you not wish to be spammed into submission ... they practice 1st class malicious business practices, and will not accept a "not interested" for an answer. I have supporting evidence for my review!
No Comments
No Comments
nm
really disappointing service. engaged this company and no result and instead a bill for their services. would not recommend
Very good
scam
Scam. Never filed a claim but receiving an invoice.
Very help full.
Not good don’t waste your money
I sent the information and everything and they told me to take my case, I wait months and I did not get any procedure information, also, they don´t replay my e-mails. THEY ARE USELESS
misleading and confusing legal terms against the consumer
Avoid...Very poor company. They get your signature then do nothing with your claim. They have so many loopholes to con you out of your money.
STAY CLEAR.... Very poor communication, arrogant attitude and working under numerous dcompany names.
Very efficient with no hassle, full compensation received
None