Compensation Claims GB Reviews

of reviewers recommend Compensation Claims GB
Receiving a refund cheque for delayed flight was a terrific surprise, I had actually forgotten my claim, due to COVID. EXCELLENT SERVICE
Perfect service
There is one word we can describe this company
My daughter write to them about flight compansation, she is only 16 years. She did not get any money from the airline and now the claiming 4 U send her a bill 329 pound!!!!!
There is one word we can describe this company
I her father and I will do the impossible to protect my daughter from this company
Did take 1 year but with the current Covid situation still pleased with end result.
Delayed Flight CC121679
I appreciate your effort and customer service.
Good and an excellent company
Very good response from them
No problem at all with the issue I had
Sorted straight away
Horrible company stay well away avoid
Szubkoni sprawnie
Although the claim took twelve months to resolve, I was more than happy with the outcome
The process was easy, took time to reach a settlement but I guess that is why you ask someone to represent you.
Very happy to get your support.
If anyone has any doubts about this Company, check out the number of reviews that are in moderation on their web site. They remove the ones they do not like. They asked me for my contact details which I duly provided after a very truthful review which I thought they would use to verify my identity, but they still removed my review.
They also tried to claim my review on Trustpilot was false, but I fortunately kept my details from last year and have been able to provide evidence that I was a bona fide (unfortunate) client. No doubt this review will go into moderation but I sincerely hope I will at least save a few people before that inevitable action happens.
Hi it did take a while for the compensation to be approved but it was settled in the end no problem
Quick and simple
Completely satisfied customer.
Excellent service
good lawyers
Great work and the issue was resolved
Compensation Claims GB is rated 4.25 based on 236 reviews