Compensation Claims GB Reviews

of reviewers recommend Compensation Claims GB
Very good communication Excellent service
Very easy to use. Stress free. Long wait as expected, but pleasent result in the end. Took our claim forward when no one else would. We will recommend and use your services again should we end up in a similar scenario. Thank you.
They helped me with my claim and I got back more than the cost of the flight
Very quick service
Thank you for getting my compensation for me. You made it easy and quick with plenty of texts to help me . I would recommend you to anyone thinking of claiming , many thanks.
Excellent and pain free :)
Money received when I had forgot about it. Nice bonus.
Easy to deal with and true to their word - money sent when promised - I’m happy to recommend them.
Content about your services
company kept sending same email asking for more information despite me providing all I had and telling them that. Also long period between correspondence left us wondering what was going on.
Super service! Responded to every email question within minutes! Highly recommended.
Thank you very much your help .
It worked. I never even sent flight documents yet I got a 200$ check in the mail.
Thanks you For the assistance!
Really easy to submit a claim and the success rate is very high. Thanks to the team I got 240 GBP back from the airline.
It was fine thanks
Grateful for there help.
The airline refused to pay compensation for a cancelled flights as I had managed to catch an earlier flight on an alternative route and took 2 trains and a taxi to arrive 2.5 hours later than my scheduled flight. However Compensation Claims GB managed to obtain some compensation which was totally unexpected
Oth of us received our payment for our delayed flight pleased with compensation, thank you for your services.
Excellent, efficient and professional service who provides brilliant results. Very happy customer, thank you
Compensation Claims GB is rated 4.71 based on 120 reviews