Compensation Claims GB Reviews

of reviewers recommend Compensation Claims GB
No hassle simply give you the details and leave the rest to you ,thankyou
They delivered! Thank you for facilitating the claim.
Application process was fast but it took close to 8-9 months to receive my payment, and it was about half of the total I was roughly expecting. Didnt get updates unless I asked for them. Will try a different Claims company next time.
Excellent service. Easyjet refused compensation for 5 hour delay so I turned to Compensation Claims 4U who came up trumps. Thank you.
Informativt, tydligt och nu glad att vi fick lite ersättning med tanke på 6 h försening!
They did really well to help me get some money back. The only thing is it took a really long time, and as a first time compensation claimer, I wasn’t sure what I was doing. Eventually we got it sorted between us though! Very happy.
Excellent service, thank you.
It took a few months but I did get my money back from my delayed flight.
Compensation Claim GB did a very good job. When I felt without any more choices concerning my issue with the airline, they solved it for me. Thank you!
Efficient and adequate.
Compensation claims were eventually successful in making a claim for my wife and I for a delay on an easy jet flight from Thessalonika to Gatwick last October . THanks for acting on our behalf
Had a good experience, didn't get my claim though
Smooth services
Thank you.
At these unprecedented times I’m am pleased that this matter was resolved and those that worked to obtain my compensation. My only issue is that when I received my letter containing two Cheques I was surprised there was no breakdown of the fees paid ?
I was a little skeptical at beginning but they are a legit company.
Dont look for fast turn around. We were paid and file closed within 4 -5 months.
It took a long time to receive any information back. I thought it was just a waste.. nevertheless, I was then pleasantly surprised at the end - which is what ultimately matters.
Very good communication
Excellent service
Very easy to use. Stress free. Long wait as expected, but pleasent result in the end. Took our claim forward when no one else would. We will recommend and use your services again should we end up in a similar scenario. Thank you.
They helped me with my claim and I got back more than the cost of the flight
Compensation Claims GB is rated 4.62 based on 139 reviews