Compatink Ltd Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Compatink Ltd

About Compatink Ltd: Compatink specialise in the sale of compatible ink and toner cartridges. They offer the very best quality, from UK suppliers that are individually checked before they reach your door. They’re so confident in their toner and ink’s that they offer a 12-month guarantee, no issues refund policy and will even go the extra mile and arrange for engineers or a replacement printer in the unlikely event something goes wrong. Compatink have one of the most extensive compatible cartridge catalogues in the UK

nathan@compatink.co.uk

Tell us how Compatink Ltd made you happy

"Friendly, helpful, speedy service"
Short and sweet, thank you Laurence :-) We will soon be displaying reviews like this on the site to try and persuade new customers so I appreciate you taking the time out to do it.
"Excellent service and product selection!"
Thank you so much for the review Yasmin, it means the world to small businesses on the net!!
"Nothing was too much of a problem. One item not delivered but was sorted within 24hrs - no questions asked. You should give them a try...……."
Thank you Bob :-) Sorry about the issues with the paper, that one was on me. Hope to see you back soon.
"Excellent service and good quality ink"
Thank you for the review David, really does mean a lot for businesses like ours.
"I had a very efficient experience buying eco tank ink from Compatink. Order shipped out by courier and came extremely Quickly. Will definitely be buying with them for all my ink needs. Would highly recommend."
Hi Alan,

This is a great review, thank you. Hope to see you again soon :-)
"Compatink Ltd were vert proactive and a pleasure to deal with. Their prices were excellent and their speed of delivery second to none."
Hey Ivor,

Thank you so much for the review, I am happy that you're happy :-)
"Quality ink at a good price, 24hr delivery, don't know what else you could ask for? Would be happy to use them in the future."
Hey Alastair,

We will soon offer points and rewards and live delivery tracking maybe you could ask for that haha?

Thank you for taking the time to leave this awesome review :-)
"Everything arrived on time and in order. Good value for money."
Hey Kevin,

Short and sweet. Exactly what we need people to know, no fuss, everything just goes as you would expect.

"Orders placed on website and have been delivered. Padded bags used and tracked delivery with signature so you know the ink cartridges will not disappear. No invoice dispute or error so recommended. No issues using the cartridges in the Epson printer I use where I had had the issue on Cartridge World replica units."
Hey Gerry,

Thank you, this is a brilliant review with great details. Nice to know we're chasing the bigger boys down haha.
"We have found Compatink supply excellent quality compatible printer inks with super fast delivery at a great price. Will definitley continue to use them."
Hey David,

Amazing review, thank you for the support. We should have a points and rewards system in place soon that you might be interested in. I'll drop you an email when it goes live.
"Comparing delivered on the agreed dates great people to work with they listen then provide what’s required."
Hi Chris,

Amazing review, thank you for the positive words. We certainly like to think we listen haha :-)
"great service and products. Don't need to go anywhere else for inks"
Hey David,

Thank you for that, we hope to see you around for many years to come :-)
"Quick and efficient service, very helpful."
Hi Tracey,

5 stars and some very lovely words. Thank you!!! Hope to see you back soon :-)
"All easy to navigate and a good value product. Would be easier to remember if the login was my Email address in full. Good luck with this work - fingers crossed that the business really takes off."
Thank you Phil, quite honestly I never realised how much of an issue this was until today. Surprisingly another customer had the same issue about 15 minutes after you left this review - Weird. It is now with the developers and we shall update you when done.

Thank you for the business and of course the support.
"This is my first time ordering and I am pleased with the quality of the product and the delivery time."
Hi Anne,

We hope to see you back. Drop me and email and let me know how I can make that one a five star order. We will soon have a huge rebranding and customer journey overhaul which will include parcel tracking emails and texts in addition to some other customer facing improvements.

You can catch me on nathan@compatink.co.uk
"Did exactly what they were supposed to do"
Short and sweet Gareth, I love it! Thank you for the review.
"Excellent service and value for money. Have used them on several occasions and will continue to do so"
Hi Nigel,

You were our very first customer way back when and we really do appreciate your business.

We're going to be releasing an automatic reorder options very shortly, I shall drop you an email when it comes out.

Thank you for the kind words, means the world to us.
"Good quality comparable catridges at vey good prices compared to the high street.quick and efficient service."
Hi Ian,

AMAZING review, thank you so much!! We hope to see you back sometime soon.

Thanks again