Compatink Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Compatink Ltd
Email, Live Chat
Read Compatink Ltd Reviews

About Compatink Ltd:

Compatink specialise in the sale of compatible ink and toner cartridges. They offer the very best quality, from UK suppliers that are individually checked before they reach your door. They’re so confident in their toner and ink’s that they offer a 12-month guarantee, no issues refund policy and will even go the extra mile and arrange for engineers or a replacement printer in the unlikely event something goes wrong. Compatink have one of the most extensive compatible cartridge catalogues in the UK

nathan@compatink.co.uk

Tell us how Compatink Ltd made you happy
whilst I dont think this is a scam as I have recieved Ink off them in the past and the cartridges were brilliant and fantastic value> However something is a miss I ordered two cartridges on the 6th January only £6 odd luckily but I haven't recieved them and have sent e-mails, messages via their website and text messages all with no reply they are registered with companies house BUT the guy who made initial contact with me via Linkedin no longer has a profile on there so no idea what is going on But my advice buy elsewhere I am going back to cheap HP genuine cartridges on e-bay or Amazon
“Do not order from the fake COMPANY!!!!!!! I ordered my ink nearly 3 weeks ago on a next day delivery spent Over £200 and received nothing except more emails offering me 30% off if I order more within a limited time frame. It is a scam. Trying to get you to buy more before your order doesn’t even turn up and you realise they are fake. I’ve been trying to get in contact with the company for weeks after reading some comments I suspect this is a fake company taking people’s money acting like they’re helping and because of the live chat you think they are legitimate. I would advise anyone ordering from this company not to you will receive nothing. Lucky for me I paid on my credit card so I’m 28days from date of purchase I will be refunded. There was a man on their Facebook page complaining as well with the same situation so I know it’s not just me - I feel like such a fool because the site looked so believable - spread the word !!!!!!
Have used the company several times in the last few months with this week being the most recent and am 100% happy with the service, quality of ink, price and response times if raising a query. I now only use Compatink for my ink supplies.
I know they had some issues over the Christmas period but everything seems to be back to normal and I received everything the next day. Used these guys loads and have never been let down.
The cartridges I have ordered from Compatink have been excellent quality and last led well. Their service has also be of the highest standard.
I WOULD ADVISE ANYONE THINKING OF ORDERING FROM THIS COMPANY NOT TO ITS A SCAM. I ordered my ink over two weeks ago on a next day delivery spent £287.03 I’ve been trying to get in contact with the company no luck for 2week after reading some comments I suspect this company is a fraud It’s a fake company taking people’s money acting like they’re helping and are being supporting in live chat In Reality they don’t care It’s just a scam to them. I would advise anyone ordering from this company not to you will receive nothing I will keep you updated and let you know if anything changes anyone with the same situation please get in contact I’ve already reported this let’s build a case And get our money back
Been waiting over two weeks with no response and been trying via live chat and phone.
great customer service, Nathan Watkins promised to keep in touch with me and let me know of any offers they had on, low and behold he did what he said he would and I have bought more ink from them, great customer service and will continue to purchase from them.
Great service and very fast delivery..l Will definitely be using you for all my printer consumables.
Ink arrived as promised!
Fast delivery, great price, the only place I'll buy my laser cartridges from!!
Great prices, great service and fast delivery, what more could you ask for. Keep up the great work and not only will we be ordering again we will also highly recommend to anyone.
Vast range and easy ordering process
Excellent service, good product and price.
Ordered items 28/08/19 on next day delivery. It's now 02/09/19 and all I've received is Marketing emails. Submitted a question via your online chat on 28/08, got a response on 31/08 stating you'd get back to me with information and nothing since. I can only imagine you've got 92% recommendations
Easy to use website with good prices and speedy delivery.
Brillian to do business with. Cheap, fast, efficient. Well done.
Cheap, next day delivery and worked perfectly. Much cheaper than PC world.
Ordered ink on 27 June, still not arrived. They said they would refund but 4 days later, 6 messages ( all unanswered) later still no refund !! I will never use them again and am looking at taking this further with trading standards etc as it’s now theft/ fraud
Hi Jordan,

Sorry about the issues you've had, I personally refunded you and that should have hit your bank pretty much straight away. I have logged a ticket with Stripe who is our payment processor and they have said it should now be in your bank.

Sorry about the issues, Stripe could not tell me exactly what has gone wrong or why but this is the first time this has happened to us. Usually, we refund the same day and it flies in within 2 or 3 days.
I received my set of printer cartridges very promptly. However, one was faulty. I emailed Nathan at Compatink with my problem and he immediately promised to send me a replacement set ASAP. I have been really impressed with Compatink’s responsiveness and great customer service.
Compatink Ltd is rated 4.45 based on 92 reviews