Compatink Ltd Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Compatink Ltd

About Compatink Ltd: Compatink specialise in the sale of compatible ink and toner cartridges. They offer the very best quality, from UK suppliers that are individually checked before they reach your door. They’re so confident in their toner and ink’s that they offer a 12-month guarantee, no issues refund policy and will even go the extra mile and arrange for engineers or a replacement printer in the unlikely event something goes wrong. Compatink have one of the most extensive compatible cartridge catalogues in the UK

nathan@compatink.co.uk

Tell us how Compatink Ltd made you happy

Email, Live Chat
"Very quick delivery of well packed goods."
"Extremely useful service. I was in dire need of ink and Compatink provided next day delivery to a conference centre which I specified in the order. It was delivered promptly within 24 hours of my putting in the order."
"Fast, efficient service. Great price too."
"Good service. Very reasonably priced. Fast despatch."
"Queries answered quickly and fast delivery."
"great service all round"
"Saved loads switching from genuine inks to Compatink."
"Have ordered from this company before with no problem. Have just tried to reorder, but website said no payment options available! What is going on? Tried a web chat, but was hanging on for so long, gave up, & will try somewhere else."
"Excellent service and will always use you for inks"
"Disgusting company, they cancel your order only for using the discounts they have offered just to try to coax you into buying their products."
"Very quick and easy service to use"
"Today we received our first package of ink cartridges from Compatink, thanks to Sara and the team for your prompt service, even over the Easter Break we received our items without delay."
"Saved so much money making the switch to this company. Fast delivery too!"
"When I ordered a bubble jet carton of ink for my old word processor I had no idea which ink to order or indeed if I would be able to still buy a comparable cartridge for my old machine. With good advice from the web site I have successfully resurrected my elderly word processor from the ashes. It works a treat. From a very satisfied customer."
"Easy ordering process online. Quick delivery and good quality ink equal quality to branded ink cartridges"
"very very poor order accepted for next day delivery, items never arrived as it was not available, no communication from vendor to advise item out of stock they don't even keep items in stock but drop ship direct from a third party"
"Great service"
"Swift delivery and easy to use website"
"The is the first time I've used this company and I have been blown away by the customer service, care, delivery, quality and price. When you first go somewhere and you don't know anyone you know who has used them, you are wary. But no need with this company, I would recommend them and will be ordering from them again."
Compatink Ltd is rated 4.60 based on 69 reviews