Compatink Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Compatink Ltd
Email, Live Chat
Read Compatink Ltd Reviews

About Compatink Ltd:

Compatink specialise in the sale of compatible ink and toner cartridges. They offer the very best quality, from UK suppliers that are individually checked before they reach your door. They’re so confident in their toner and ink’s that they offer a 12-month guarantee, no issues refund policy and will even go the extra mile and arrange for engineers or a replacement printer in the unlikely event something goes wrong. Compatink have one of the most extensive compatible cartridge catalogues in the UK

nathan@compatink.co.uk

Tell us how Compatink Ltd made you happy
I ordered a ink cartridge on 22/6/20 this company took payment the next day on my credit card for £18.92 I have never received my ink cartridge!! I have rang and left messages emailed and have never got a reply! do not buy from this company! I have had to take the matter up now ! with my credit card company
Ordered and NEVER delivered. Had confirmation then no more correspondence. Emailed and phoned daily for 4 weeks.

AVOID AVOID AVOID
avoid at all costs
Never delivered my order - lost out £40 to this rip off company. Ordered 2 double packs on ink end of Jan and they never delivered.
Have ordered from them several times over the last year or so and they have always delivered on time. Looks like they have gone bust and still been taking loyal customers money when they knew they couldnt deliver. Website has vanished and mobile numbers arent answering.
Two weeks later and no ink.

Website has vanished and in all it looks like I am one of many to lose out.
Wish I had read the reviews before falling into the same web of deceit! No response on either phone or email
DO NOT FALL FOR THIS COMPANY-

WE HAVE ORDERED FROM THEM 3 TIME EACH TIME ORDER HAS BEEN LATE WITH VARIOUS EXCUSES FROM THEM THIS TIME I HAVE ORDERED AND THE PRODUCT HAS NOT ARRIVED BOTH JORDAN AND NATHAN ARE NOT ANSWERING!!

WILL BE REPORTING AND WRITING A LETTER TO REQUEST A FULL REFUND-

ADDRESS LISTED ON LINKEDIN FOR OTHERS INTERESTED IN ALSO DOING THE SAME

197 ARMLEY ROAD, LEEDS, WEST YORKSHIRE, LS12 2QY
Have ordered in the past with no issues. Placed an order mid Feb and still haven't received anything. Have called both landline and mobile which go straight to voicemail, emailed and messaged to company directors online with no response.
Reported to trading standards.
I ordered last year and came in a day, now I placed the same order on the 17th of January and it hasn't arrived - have emailed, sent a message on LinkedIn to the original contact that told me about the service, and have called them daily for the past 2 weeks - no response from anyone at all and will be reporting to hmrc and to our business bank account manager.
Do not order any ink from this company, the ink is not compatible with printers and when you try and get a refund they ignore your emails, their MD Nathan does not have a phone number on his email so you cannot contact, I am out of pocket because of them so I will not be using them again, I will also be posting lots of messages on Social and Business media Sights to stay clear of this company. Gave them so many opportunities to refund my payment, all they did was Ignore me!! well they wont be able to ignore the social media messages.
This Company are now scamming loyal Customers into making repeat orders that never get delivered. After having started off well they are now taking money and sending no goods basically FRAUD.

My order was placed 16th Jan 2020 its now 28th Jan 2020 and no delivery or reply to emails or live chat nor phones being answered
whilst I dont think this is a scam as I have recieved Ink off them in the past and the cartridges were brilliant and fantastic value>

However something is a miss I ordered two cartridges on the 6th January only £6 odd luckily but I haven't recieved them and have sent e-mails, messages via their website and text messages all with no reply

they are registered with companies house BUT the guy who made initial contact with me via Linkedin no longer has a profile on there so no idea what is going on

But my advice buy elsewhere I am going back to cheap HP genuine cartridges on e-bay or Amazon
“Do not order from the fake COMPANY!!!!!!!
I ordered my ink nearly 3 weeks ago on a next day delivery spent Over £200 and received nothing except more emails offering me 30% off if I order more within a limited time frame. It is a scam. Trying to get you to buy more before your order doesn’t even turn up and you realise they are fake.
I’ve been trying to get in contact with the company for weeks after reading some comments I suspect this is a fake company taking people’s money acting like they’re helping and because of the live chat you think they are legitimate. I would advise anyone ordering from this company not to you will receive nothing. Lucky for me I paid on my credit card so I’m 28days from date of purchase I will be refunded. There was a man on their Facebook page complaining as well with the same situation so I know it’s not just me - I feel like such a fool because the site looked so believable - spread the word !!!!!!
Have used the company several times in the last few months with this week being the most recent and am 100% happy with the service, quality of ink, price and response times if raising a query. I now only use Compatink for my ink supplies.
I know they had some issues over the Christmas period but everything seems to be back to normal and I received everything the next day. Used these guys loads and have never been let down.
The cartridges I have ordered from Compatink have been excellent quality and last led well. Their service has also be of the highest standard.
I WOULD ADVISE ANYONE THINKING OF ORDERING FROM THIS COMPANY NOT TO ITS A SCAM.
I ordered my ink over two weeks ago on a next day delivery spent £287.03
I’ve been trying to get in contact with the company no luck for 2week after reading some comments I suspect this company is a fraud
It’s a fake company taking people’s money acting like they’re helping and are being supporting in live chat In Reality they don’t care It’s just a scam to them. I would advise anyone ordering from this company not to you will receive nothing

I will keep you updated and let you know if anything changes anyone with the same situation please get in contact I’ve already reported this let’s build a case And get our money back
Been waiting over two weeks with no response and been trying via live chat and phone.
great customer service, Nathan Watkins promised to keep in touch with me and let me know of any offers they had on, low and behold he did what he said he would and I have bought more ink from them, great customer service and will continue to purchase from them.
Compatink Ltd is rated 4.05 based on 104 reviews