Compatink Ltd Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Compatink Ltd

About Compatink Ltd: Compatink specialise in the sale of compatible ink and toner cartridges. They offer the very best quality, from UK suppliers that are individually checked before they reach your door. They’re so confident in their toner and ink’s that they offer a 12-month guarantee, no issues refund policy and will even go the extra mile and arrange for engineers or a replacement printer in the unlikely event something goes wrong. Compatink have one of the most extensive compatible cartridge catalogues in the UK

nathan@compatink.co.uk

Click Here

Tell us how Compatink Ltd made you happy

Email, Live Chat
"Vast range and easy ordering process"
"Excellent service, good product and price."
"Ordered items 28/08/19 on next day delivery. It's now 02/09/19 and all I've received is Marketing emails. Submitted a question via your online chat on 28/08, got a response on 31/08 stating you'd get back to me with information and nothing since. I can only imagine you've got 92% recommendations"
"Easy to use website with good prices and speedy delivery."
"Brillian to do business with. Cheap, fast, efficient. Well done."
"Cheap, next day delivery and worked perfectly. Much cheaper than PC world."
"Ordered ink on 27 June, still not arrived. They said they would refund but 4 days later, 6 messages ( all unanswered) later still no refund !! I will never use them again and am looking at taking this further with trading standards etc as it’s now theft/ fraud"
Hi Jordan,

Sorry about the issues you've had, I personally refunded you and that should have hit your bank pretty much straight away. I have logged a ticket with Stripe who is our payment processor and they have said it should now be in your bank.

Sorry about the issues, Stripe could not tell me exactly what has gone wrong or why but this is the first time this has happened to us. Usually, we refund the same day and it flies in within 2 or 3 days.
"I received my set of printer cartridges very promptly. However, one was faulty. I emailed Nathan at Compatink with my problem and he immediately promised to send me a replacement set ASAP. I have been really impressed with Compatink’s responsiveness and great customer service."
"Brilliant inks and at a fraction of the cost from some of these well known PC companies!!"
"Fast delivery"
"Great price and quality with a very quick delivery. Repeat purchase."
"Very quick delivery of well packed goods."
"Extremely useful service. I was in dire need of ink and Compatink provided next day delivery to a conference centre which I specified in the order. It was delivered promptly within 24 hours of my putting in the order."
"Fast, efficient service. Great price too."
"Good service. Very reasonably priced. Fast despatch."
"Queries answered quickly and fast delivery."
"great service all round"
"Saved loads switching from genuine inks to Compatink."
"Have ordered from this company before with no problem. Have just tried to reorder, but website said no payment options available! What is going on? Tried a web chat, but was hanging on for so long, gave up, & will try somewhere else."
Sorry about this, the issue was fixed 30 minutes after this review once we recreated the issue and passed that information onto our developers. I appreciated the feedback.
"Excellent service and will always use you for inks"
Compatink Ltd is rated 4.56 based on 80 reviews