Compass Electrics Reviews

andy@compass-electrics.co.uk

8 Main St

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate Compass Electrics ?

"Excellent service, I would highly recommend. Very professional and helpful in the EICR they produced for my new home."
"Andy the owner, is a very accomplished, reliable and highly efficient electrician and I would thoroughly recommend him."
"Great service and very professional, would definitely use again"
"A tradesman who actually does what he says he will do - wonderful! Efficient, good service and reasonable price."
"Excellent job, workman were polite and helpful. Left everything clean and tidy. Would definitely recommend them."
"Exceptional service, really proffessional standard of work Really helpful over the phone and informative. Once the engineers turned up they made sure i understood what was explained over the phone and got straight on with the work. Work was complete quicker than expected. I would definitely recommend them"
"Excellent service. I was originally let down by another Electrician but Compass Electrics and their team were brilliant. Lights, switches and plug sockets changed. Definitely recommend."
"We, as a company have been using Compass Electrics for many years. Compass Electrics are always on time and also provide a very polite and friendly service. Their work is always very thorough and highlighted some points as they went along. They had taken the time to explain in great detail the electrical report to me. I would have no hesitation in recommending"
"Compass Electrics have been my go-to company for around 2 years. I always get sound advice, a swift response and works completed in good time. I am a very happy customer."
"Excellent service the installer was clean polite and very quick."
Compass Electrics is rated 5.00 based on 10 reviews