Compare Life Plans Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Compare Life Plans
"No pressure, just genuinely want to find you the best quote possible which was refreshing compared to some companies !"
""Needed comprehensive sickness insurance and the advisers looked after me and my wife very well. Would recommend. ""
"good, quick quote, needed to find out fast as was busy and managed to get a quote quickly based on what i needed"
"I got life insurance out for myself and my sister through this insurance broker and have not had an issue. Tried to get a quote through a different website a while ago and was a nightmare but these have been amazing!"
"good i like the service would reccomend"
"I was looking on Google for places to get Life Insurance. I checked out a few websites but this one looked the most promising - I got my online quote and it was much cheaper than I expected. I now have a policy through their partner and I couldn't be happier."
"I have just had my quote and it is much cheaper than other places I visited online. Called me within 10 minutes & I usually don't like taking phone calls from companies but im so glad I did! Great price and great staff"
"I got a quote from their website, was very quick and staff friendly, told friends and they now have a policy through them!! very impressed thanks"
"Everything went smoothly, no paperwork, no problems with the policy. I spoke with a person on the phone, she was very friendly. I also enjoyed using the website. It was very clear and easy to use."
"Very friendly staff, had multiple questions and all were answered well, got out a policy through their partner and haven't been let down, good prices"
Compare Life Plans is rated 4.80 based on 10 reviews