Compare Life Plans Reviews

Review and raise up to £2.00
Zane Michelovic

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Compare Life Plans in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Zane Michelovic
Verified Buyer
"No pressure, just genuinely want to find you the best quote possible which was refreshing compared to some companies !"
Gregorz Sparaga
Verified Buyer
""Needed comprehensive sickness insurance and the advisers looked after me and my wife very well. Would recommend. ""
Ben Witcher
Verified Buyer
"good, quick quote, needed to find out fast as was busy and managed to get a quote quickly based on what i needed"
Sandra Perkins
Verified Buyer
"I got life insurance out for myself and my sister through this insurance broker and have not had an issue. Tried to get a quote through a different website a while ago and was a nightmare but these have been amazing!"
"good i like the service would reccomend"
Pete Zaffron
Verified Buyer
"I have just had my quote and it is much cheaper than other places I visited online. Called me within 10 minutes & I usually don't like taking phone calls from companies but im so glad I did! Great price and great staff"
Alice Smith
Verified Buyer
"I got a quote from their website, was very quick and staff friendly, told friends and they now have a policy through them!! very impressed thanks"
"Everything went smoothly, no paperwork, no problems with the policy. I spoke with a person on the phone, she was very friendly. I also enjoyed using the website. It was very clear and easy to use."
"Very friendly staff, had multiple questions and all were answered well, got out a policy through their partner and haven't been let down, good prices"
Compare Life Plans is rated 4.78 based on 9 reviews