Company Check Reviews

73% of reviewers recommend Company Check

About Company Check: Company Check ensures you know exactly who you're dealing with. With over 2 million visitors each month Company Check is the most popular source of company data in the UK. Our users carry out over 10 million searches every month.

contactus@companycheck.co.uk

Caspian Point OnePierhead StreetCardiff

How would you rate Company Check ?

"Saved me from doing business with an insolvent company"
"So far so good..worth 20 quid for the on tap information"
"A fantastic service, everything quickly completed. I have already recommend other business associates."
"I do not want this service. Please refund money. I have written on several occasions now."
Unfortunately I am unable to locate your email, can you please resend to support@companycheck.co.uk and we will respond and resolve right away.
"I have paid £20 to access the latest financial report and can't access it. A copy should be sent by email as it used to be. This service is now a con and regrettably diabolical rip off. You need to refund my money."
All purchased reports can be viewed and downloaded within your account area. Please email support@companycheck.co.uk and one of our support team will be more than happy to resolve.
"No records for the company I wanted to monitor. Wish to cancel the subscription, if possible."
I'm very sorry to hear this! We list all UK limited companies, can you please email support@companycheck.co.uk so we can help resolve this issue right away.
"Easy access and download - information sufficient for my needs"
Many thanks for taking the time to review your positive experience! It's great to hear that our information suffices your requirements.
"Gave me the available information to make an informed purchase decision."
"For a free Company checking website, CompanyCheck is very informative and all I need for the vast majority of research. When there is more in-depth information required it is also easy to purchase from the site."
Wow -5 stars! Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience, it's wonderful to hear!
"I haven't received the report yet!"
I'm very sorry to hear this, all reports should be available to view immediately. Your report should be available to view within your account area here: https://companycheck.co.uk/myaccount/order-history

Please email support@companycheck.co.uk if you still have issues locating.
"It gave me the information I wanted"
Thank you for deciding to use us to obtain the information you required, very thrilled to hear that it met your requirements!
"We have used the site before, it's easy to use, very clear, information is good, and great value for money, this site can be trusted."
Thank you so much for deciding to use our services! We are delighted to hear that we met your expectations.
"I just discovered a week ago that they sold my email address to ukdata.com (I know because I set up a specific email address for companycheck, and that is the one that I got spammed from ukdata). Their privacy policy says they will never share your data, but that is clearly a lie. I contacted companycheck a week ago about this, but haven't heard back yet ("We aim to reply to all customer queries within 1 working day, and all non-customer related queries within 7 days"). It's pretty crappy customer service if you have to wait over 7 days for a reply, especially for something that is a major screwup on the part of companycheck."
"We have found adquate information such as key financials, Account Tables and Share holders and Ownwership."
Thank you for taking the time to write a review, we really appreciate it! :)
"I have tried several times to reset my password, website tells me email was sent with link to reset - haven't received it. I have checked all spam folders. I have requested it several times as well. There is no phone number to speak with someone, as I can't log into my account, so I've had to submit a ticket and wait for someone to get back to me. BTW All emails I received came from a 3rd party host, MailChimp. Look like spoof emails to me, not too professional and slightly suspicious. Data provided was ok, not sure how up to date it is. I've only used it once so far, we will see how it goes.(if I can log back in that is) Positives is they have a 5/year search package, which is very useful to our company."
Please accept my apologies, we had a temporary issue with the sending of password reset emails yesterday but this has now been resolved. I can see that we manually sent you a temporary password within a few hours of you raising your support ticket. If you are still experiencing problems please email support@companycheck.co.uk and one of our support team will be more than happy to help.
"Provided the information I required very efficiently"
Many thanks for taking the time to write a review, very happy to hear that you're pleased with your purchase :)
"Absolutely love using Company check - Had a slight issue with making my payment for my annual subscription but was dealt with efficiently and all is well now!!"
Wow, thank you so much! We really appreciate your continued service and hope you remain a happy customer :)
"Great tool bag, great service and delivery"
"Customer services dealt with my issue"
I'm very sorry to hear this! We pride ourselves on answering all customer support tickets within a day in most cases. I'm unable to find a ticket relating to your invoice but have requested that a member of our team get in touch with you to resolve right away.
"I have not yet received a reply to my question"
I'm very alarmed to hear this, support tickets are mostly replied to within a few hours. Please can you resend your email to support@companycheck.co.uk and we will action right away.
Company Check is rated 3.84 based on 173 reviews