Company Check Reviews

73% of reviewers recommend Company Check

About Company Check: Company Check ensures you know exactly who you're dealing with. With over 2 million visitors each month Company Check is the most popular source of company data in the UK. Our users carry out over 10 million searches every month.

contactus@companycheck.co.uk

Caspian Point OnePierhead StreetCardiff

How would you rate Company Check?

"Not woth the money. Tried to cancel within an hour of purchase and no response."
"I have not yet received a reply to my question"
I'm very alarmed to hear this, support tickets are mostly replied to within a few hours. Please can you resend your email to support@companycheck.co.uk and we will action right away.
"The price is right and the format is good and easy to use/"
"Didn’t get the info I wanted - total waste of money; and I certainly don’t want to contact the company BEFORE I leave a review."
I'm very sorry to hear this! We have contacted you today to help you locate your report.
"Check financial status and Help Assess a companies ability to pay bills etc"
"I am very happy with the service..."
"Been asking for a phone call after paying £24 and cannot get some one to call me."
Hello, I can see a member of our team contacted you to try and help with your report purchase but we haven't yet had a reply. Someone will give you a call shortly.
"Paid for a report, never received it! Still waiting!"
I'm very sorry to hear this! I have sent you an email to help you locate the report.
"Because i can verify what is going on about my business."
Your review is very much appreciated, thank you for your continued service!
"I emailed you at thetime and have had no response to my email - so doubly bad. I purchased a £50 credit to download a company credit check on my company - Independent Transition Management Ltd - and could find no way to do it, despite being able to do on other companies. After 30 minutes I gave up and requested I get my £50 back. No response to date. my name is guy ridley in case this is meant to be anonymous."
Sorry to hear of your negative experience Guy, I can see a member of our support team replied to your email on Monday detailing how to access your credit report. We have also sent another email to follow up this morning, please reply to this if your're still unable to access your report. I do hope we can change your mind about our service!
"The website works and the info was/is very iseful."
Thank you for the positive feedback, it's amazing to hear that the service was useful to you!
"Quick and easy to use"
Thank you for taking the time to review us, its much appreciated!
"easy to use and good information that i require to meet compliance"
Fabulous to hear, thank you!
"I thought I was to receive a proper printed Report. I have been waiting for it. All I received was a lode of mumbo-jumbo emails. I suggest you need to test-audit your e-activities all along the supply chain."
Very sorry to hear that you're unhappy with your purchase, I'm afraid our reports are online products and are not sent via post. Please contact our support team at support@companycheck.co.uk and someone will be more than happy to help you locate your report.
"Gave me the information I asked for."
Thank you for taking the time to review us, it's greatly appreciated!
"Gives access to know more about any company in uk"
Many thanks for taking the time to review us, we hope you continue to use our service :)
"Excellent service - quick turn around of access to the required Company report"
This is amazing to hear, thank you for taking the time to review!
"Received info promptly."
Huge thank you for the review, this is fantastic to hear!
"Charged twice and the service was paid for and still needed payment for checks so what ever was free I'm the first place it's still the same after making account and making full payment. And asked for cancellation straight away which they charged the 2nd time. Very bad service not replying for any email!"
I'm very sorry to hear this! I have investigated and can confirm that a member of our team replied to your email yesterday, we also refunded your payment as a gesture of goodwill. Please do reply to our email if we can be of any further help.
"Efficient and pro active"
Just what we like to hear! :)
Company Check is rated 3.85 based on 155 reviews