Company Check Reviews

72% of reviewers recommend Company Check

About Company Check: Company Check ensures you know exactly who you're dealing with. With over 2 million visitors each month Company Check is the most popular source of company data in the UK. Our users carry out over 10 million searches every month.

contactus@companycheck.co.uk

Caspian Point OnePierhead StreetCardiff

Tell us how Company Check made you happy

"Excellent service. Highly recommended."
"It gave me most of the information I was after."
"How to buy the mentioned companies? Thanx"
Please contact our support team at support@companycheck.co.uk for assistance, we are more than happy to help!
"i didn't get the report i paid for, and i can't reach anyone in companycheck for assistance."
I'm very sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues accessing your report.

All report orders can be found within your account area here: https://companycheck.co.uk/myaccount/order-history If you are still having problems accessing your report please contact our support team at support@companycheck.co.uk.
"Very expensive"
I'm very sorry to hear that you think our prices are expensive, we try to remain in line with our competitors. Please contact our support team at support@companycheck.co.uk if you are unhappy with your purchase and we will aim to resolve any issues.
"Totally satisfied John T"
This is wonderful to hear John! Thank you for taking the time to submit your review.
"Absolutely shocking! I paid for a report to be told they don’t disclose financials. I should be funded and you should be transparent!"
This is very alarming to hear as we provide financials for all companies that file accounts. Please contact us at support@companycheck.co.uk and we will be more than happy to resolve this for you.
"Saved me from doing business with an insolvent company"
This is exactly what we like to hear! Thank you for taking the time to review us.
"So far so good..worth 20 quid for the on tap information"
Do get in touch if there is anything at all we can help with! Many thanks for taking the time to submit a positive review, very appreciated!
"A fantastic service, everything quickly completed. I have already recommend other business associates."
This is what we like to hear! More potential happy Company Checkers. Thank you very much for taking the time to write such a gleaming review.
"I do not want this service. Please refund money. I have written on several occasions now."
Unfortunately I am unable to locate your email, can you please resend to support@companycheck.co.uk and we will respond and resolve right away.
"I have paid £20 to access the latest financial report and can't access it. A copy should be sent by email as it used to be. This service is now a con and regrettably diabolical rip off. You need to refund my money."
All purchased reports can be viewed and downloaded within your account area. Please email support@companycheck.co.uk and one of our support team will be more than happy to resolve.
"No records for the company I wanted to monitor. Wish to cancel the subscription, if possible."
I'm very sorry to hear this! We list all UK limited companies, can you please email support@companycheck.co.uk so we can help resolve this issue right away.
"Easy access and download - information sufficient for my needs"
Many thanks for taking the time to review your positive experience! It's great to hear that our information suffices your requirements.
"Gave me the available information to make an informed purchase decision."
It's reviews like these that let us know we're on the right tracks, thank you very much!
"For a free Company checking website, CompanyCheck is very informative and all I need for the vast majority of research. When there is more in-depth information required it is also easy to purchase from the site."
Wow -5 stars! Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience, it's wonderful to hear!
"I haven't received the report yet!"
I'm very sorry to hear this, all reports should be available to view immediately. Your report should be available to view within your account area here: https://companycheck.co.uk/myaccount/order-history

Please email support@companycheck.co.uk if you still have issues locating.
"It gave me the information I wanted"
Thank you for deciding to use us to obtain the information you required, very thrilled to hear that it met your requirements!
"We have used the site before, it's easy to use, very clear, information is good, and great value for money, this site can be trusted."
Thank you so much for deciding to use our services! We are delighted to hear that we met your expectations.
"I just discovered a week ago that they sold my email address to ukdata.com (I know because I set up a specific email address for companycheck, and that is the one that I got spammed from ukdata). Their privacy policy says they will never share your data, but that is clearly a lie. I contacted companycheck a week ago about this, but haven't heard back yet ("We aim to reply to all customer queries within 1 working day, and all non-customer related queries within 7 days"). It's pretty crappy customer service if you have to wait over 7 days for a reply, especially for something that is a major screwup on the part of companycheck."
Company Check is rated 3.82 based on 180 reviews