Company Check Reviews

73% of reviewers recommend Company Check

About Company Check: Company Check ensures you know exactly who you're dealing with. With over 2 million visitors each month Company Check is the most popular source of company data in the UK. Our users carry out over 10 million searches every month.

contactus@companycheck.co.uk

Caspian Point OnePierhead StreetCardiff

How would you rate Company Check ?

"We have used the site before, it's easy to use, very clear, information is good, and great value for money, this site can be trusted."
"I just discovered a week ago that they sold my email address to ukdata.com (I know because I set up a specific email address for companycheck, and that is the one that I got spammed from ukdata). Their privacy policy says they will never share your data, but that is clearly a lie. I contacted companycheck a week ago about this, but haven't heard back yet ("We aim to reply to all customer queries within 1 working day, and all non-customer related queries within 7 days"). It's pretty crappy customer service if you have to wait over 7 days for a reply, especially for something that is a major screwup on the part of companycheck."
"We have found adquate information such as key financials, Account Tables and Share holders and Ownwership."
Thank you for taking the time to write a review, we really appreciate it! :)
"I have tried several times to reset my password, website tells me email was sent with link to reset - haven't received it. I have checked all spam folders. I have requested it several times as well. There is no phone number to speak with someone, as I can't log into my account, so I've had to submit a ticket and wait for someone to get back to me. BTW All emails I received came from a 3rd party host, MailChimp. Look like spoof emails to me, not too professional and slightly suspicious. Data provided was ok, not sure how up to date it is. I've only used it once so far, we will see how it goes.(if I can log back in that is) Positives is they have a 5/year search package, which is very useful to our company."
Please accept my apologies, we had a temporary issue with the sending of password reset emails yesterday but this has now been resolved. I can see that we manually sent you a temporary password within a few hours of you raising your support ticket. If you are still experiencing problems please email support@companycheck.co.uk and one of our support team will be more than happy to help.
"Provided the information I required very efficiently"
Many thanks for taking the time to write a review, very happy to hear that you're pleased with your purchase :)
"Absolutely love using Company check - Had a slight issue with making my payment for my annual subscription but was dealt with efficiently and all is well now!!"
Wow, thank you so much! We really appreciate your continued service and hope you remain a happy customer :)
Samuel M
"Great tool bag, great service and delivery"
"Customer services dealt with my issue"
I'm very sorry to hear this! We pride ourselves on answering all customer support tickets within a day in most cases. I'm unable to find a ticket relating to your invoice but have requested that a member of our team get in touch with you to resolve right away.
"I have not yet received a reply to my question"
I'm very alarmed to hear this, support tickets are mostly replied to within a few hours. Please can you resend your email to support@companycheck.co.uk and we will action right away.
"The price is right and the format is good and easy to use/"
Thank you so much for your gleaming review and continued service!
"Didn’t get the info I wanted - total waste of money; and I certainly don’t want to contact the company BEFORE I leave a review."
I'm very sorry to hear this! We have contacted you today to help you locate your report.
"Check financial status and Help Assess a companies ability to pay bills etc"
We are glad to know that your purchase was just the right product for you, thank you for taking the time to review us!
"I am very happy with the service..."
Great to hear that you were happy with your report purchase, we are so delighted you took the time to try us.
"Been asking for a phone call after paying £24 and cannot get some one to call me."
Hello, I can see a member of our team contacted you to try and help with your report purchase but we haven't yet had a reply. Someone will give you a call shortly.
"Paid for a report, never received it! Still waiting!"
I'm very sorry to hear this! I have sent you an email to help you locate the report.
"Because i can verify what is going on about my business."
Your review is very much appreciated, thank you for your continued service!
"I emailed you at thetime and have had no response to my email - so doubly bad. I purchased a £50 credit to download a company credit check on my company - Independent Transition Management Ltd - and could find no way to do it, despite being able to do on other companies. After 30 minutes I gave up and requested I get my £50 back. No response to date. my name is guy ridley in case this is meant to be anonymous."
Sorry to hear of your negative experience Guy, I can see a member of our support team replied to your email on Monday detailing how to access your credit report. We have also sent another email to follow up this morning, please reply to this if you're still unable to access your report. I do hope we can change your mind about our service!
"The website works and the info was/is very iseful."
Thank you for the positive feedback, it's amazing to hear that the service was useful to you!
"Quick and easy to use"
Thank you for taking the time to review us, its much appreciated!
"easy to use and good information that i require to meet compliance"
Fabulous to hear, thank you!
Company Check is rated 3.87 based on 162 reviews