Colour Envelopes Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Colour Envelopes

Tell us how Colour Envelopes made you happy

Adriana P
"Great experience shopping with Colour Envelopes. I was able to get free samples of the colours I was interested in that arrived within days. Purchasing my product was easy (a colour pack of 100 envelopes) and arrived in about 2 days (I paid for standard shipping). The envelopes were as advertised. A bit thinner than I would have liked for my purposes (wedding invitation envelopes) but I've paired them with an envelope liner and a thick cardstock for the invites. I am very happy with my purchase and would recommend."
Tracey M
"excellent product very welel priced"
Claire P
"I have shopped elsewhere for envelopes for my wedding stationery business but I cannot match the quality, price and speed of delivery I get from Colour Envelopes anywhere else. Claire @ Claryce Design"
"Very quick delivery, and a good quality product"
Posted 1 minute ago
"Great envelopes great quality excellent service, would order again if I needed more"
"Such a great service - ordered another batch of envelopes to match ones we'd previously purchased and they arrived the next day! Can't recommend Rainbow Envelopes enough, great quaility too."
"Ordered for my painting prints. Really good quality. Fitted perfectly."
"I ordered black, white and pink for my gift certificates to match my brand colours. Lovely strong colours, and a quality feel to the envelope. Incredibly fast delivery without extra charge and very reasonably price. Would definitely recommend."
"Fantastic quality really impressed look more expensive than they were, super fast delivery. Brilliant, thank you"
"Excellent service and delivery"
"Quick, Quality, choice of sizes and colour, a good firm to buy from."
"Quick and efficient service. Easy to use website and good quality envelopes. Would definitely use them again. Maddalena Monachello"
"From the help offered by the online chat to the timely delivery, to the quality of the product - I cannot fault this company. The online chat person spent a lot of time with me trying to match the colours in our logo to the envelopes - Great work. The outer packaging had a little bash but the boxes inside were so sturdy the protected the goods."
"Fast delivery to the Netherlands, great quality and colour envelopes!"
"Lovely envelopes, great quality and reasonable prices :)"
"Excellent quality, excellent shopping experience, very fast uncomplicated delivery. Outstanding overall."
"Very good quality and exceeded my expectations. I will make a repeat order."
"lovely colour exactly what we wanted and speedy delivery would recommend them"
"Delivered next day. Beautifully wrapped and protected. Could not fault the service. Thank you. I will return and will recommend to others. Very pleased of Cottenham. Wesley West"
"Excellent prompt delivery and service."
"My order was shipped promptly and arrived very quickly. The envelopes themselves, though a small bit darker in colour than they appeared on the website, were the exact shade of grey I was looking for and were of good quality. Would not hesitate to order from this company again."
"Website really easy to use and very prompt delivery. Will definitely use again and recommend to friends and colleagues."
"I am extremely pleased with the service and the colour and quality of the envelopes I recently purchased."
Colour Envelopes is rated 4.94 based on 1,185 reviews