Colour Envelopes Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Colour Envelopes

Tell us how Colour Envelopes made you happy

Adriana P
"Great experience shopping with Colour Envelopes. I was able to get free samples of the colours I was interested in that arrived within days. Purchasing my product was easy (a colour pack of 100 envelopes) and arrived in about 2 days (I paid for standard shipping). The envelopes were as advertised. A bit thinner than I would have liked for my purposes (wedding invitation envelopes) but I've paired them with an envelope liner and a thick cardstock for the invites. I am very happy with my purchase and would recommend."
Tracey M
"excellent product very welel priced"
Claire P
"I have shopped elsewhere for envelopes for my wedding stationery business but I cannot match the quality, price and speed of delivery I get from Colour Envelopes anywhere else. Claire @ Claryce Design"
"Really good service but website slightly confusing"
"Helpful, correct and fast. Good quality envelopes..."
"Speedy delivery and service. Envelopes of good texture as described on website. Paper slightly less sturdy than desired and thus quality slightly lower than expected. Overall good"
"Ottimo prodotto! Spedizione e servizio buono."
"Nice envelopes but did'nt like the different in the pearlised hue between two sizes."
"Very good colour, excellent quality and very good value for money, used them for my wedding invites"
"Brilliant Selection of envelopes as I was looking for lovely colours of A5 size. Delivery wasn't quite as quick as I expected after paying for Royal Mail service. Overall - very happy with the shop and the selection."
"great service postage over priced for the size and quality of packaging"
"Arrived on time, reasonable quality for price"
"Good quality envelopes"
"Better than amazon"
"Good product Good service Will buy again from this company"
"I have ordered several times and have on each occasion been very happy with the service and the envelopes that I have bought. Thank you very much."
"The wrong envelopes came in my first order but I emailed the returns team who got back to me first thing the next working day, sent me new envelopes that were right (and look FAB with my invites!) at no extra cost. The customer service from the returns team was brilliant - and really negated the disappointment I had felt when the first parcel turned out to be wrong. Thank you Stuart for sorting it out so well."
"Overall the envelopes were good but a bit transparent."
"Great envelopes, sent quickly and well packed"
"Excellent selection of envelopes"
"Wonderfully quick delivery I had them next day even though I live in northern ireland. Some of the envelopes were stuck inside and required careful prising apart before I could insert the invitation, but the swift delivery made me over look this issue"
"Good range of colours and sizes and quick delivery."
"The envelopes were of a good quality, and was pleased the arrived quickly"
Colour Envelopes is rated 4.94 based on 1,186 reviews