Colour Envelopes Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Colour Envelopes

Tell us how Colour Envelopes made you happy

Adriana P
"Great experience shopping with Colour Envelopes. I was able to get free samples of the colours I was interested in that arrived within days. Purchasing my product was easy (a colour pack of 100 envelopes) and arrived in about 2 days (I paid for standard shipping). The envelopes were as advertised. A bit thinner than I would have liked for my purposes (wedding invitation envelopes) but I've paired them with an envelope liner and a thick cardstock for the invites. I am very happy with my purchase and would recommend."
Tracey M
"excellent product very welel priced"
Claire P
"I have shopped elsewhere for envelopes for my wedding stationery business but I cannot match the quality, price and speed of delivery I get from Colour Envelopes anywhere else. Claire @ Claryce Design"
"Disappointing that one type of the envelopes have lines on them, makes them unusable! Apart from that the rest of the envelopes are good quality, ordering was easy and postage was swift"
Thank you for you order and we are pleased you were happy overall with the order. We have taken a look at the order itself, and the ones you mentioned that have lines through them were for Wedgwood Green Laid envelopes.

Laid paper is a lined/watermarked style of paper and therefore come with a feint textured lined finish as standard, it is part of the effect of Laid papers. This is a particularly popular range with us, due to both the colour and the finish, especially for Wedding invitations and stationery.

Please contact us directly if you have any questions, we are always happy to help via email, livechat and telephone.
"Envelopes were of high quality, but several came slightly damaged or scratched so couldn't be used. Would consider using again, but need to be careful with quality control when packaging."
"Great service, good comms, but the envelopes we ordered didn't seal particularly well unfortunately!"
Hi Paul,

Many thanks for your kind comments about our service and communication, its always appreciated.

Really sorry to hear that you had issues with sealing your envelopes. I've had a look at the batch of envelopes in question, and all appear fine this end after testing some samples. Sometimes, with gummed envelopes, it can take a little experimentation to ascertain the best amount of moisture or time needed to effect a perfect seal.

All our stock is strictly quality controlled, so please feel free to reach out to us by phone if you need any extra advice or just to have a quick chat about the issue so that we can find the best solution, we're always happy to assist in any way possible.

Kind Regards

Dave B. (MD, Colour Craft Group)
Colour Envelopes is rated 4.94 based on 1,186 reviews