Colour Envelopes Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Colour Envelopes

Tell us how Colour Envelopes made you happy

Adriana P
"Great experience shopping with Colour Envelopes. I was able to get free samples of the colours I was interested in that arrived within days. Purchasing my product was easy (a colour pack of 100 envelopes) and arrived in about 2 days (I paid for standard shipping). The envelopes were as advertised. A bit thinner than I would have liked for my purposes (wedding invitation envelopes) but I've paired them with an envelope liner and a thick cardstock for the invites. I am very happy with my purchase and would recommend."
Tracey M
"excellent product very welel priced"
Claire P
"I have shopped elsewhere for envelopes for my wedding stationery business but I cannot match the quality, price and speed of delivery I get from Colour Envelopes anywhere else. Claire @ Claryce Design"
Catarina
"Fast shipping and great colour and price."
Ana P
"Fast delivered in 4 days from UK to Portugal. Color and length as promised. They are amazing. Really good for invitations. Recommend for sure!"
Jennifer M
"My order arrived next day even when I ordered in the afternoon! Extremely happy with service I received many thanks!"
Anthony P
"I loved the colours that i chose ,they complement my greetings cards perfectly. They were delivered super fast. and very well packaged! I couldn't be happier, and will definitely be using as part of my business requirements."
Verified Buyer
"Saved my Christmas by providing right size envelopes for my cards, Special delivery to NI arrived before 11 am next day Envelopes were excellent quality"
Chloe B
"I have bought two lots of envelopes from Rainbow Envelopes recently, all of which have been used for my wedding invites. I bought burgundy envelopes and they are just what I wanted. I stuck some glittery gold paper inside them to add a little something extra. They are great quality, great value and very quick delivery. I would highly recommend Rainbow Envelopes to anybody."
Kate W
"Fantastic range, fast delivery, good communication. The only issue was some separation on a couple of the envelope seams, but nothing a little Pritt couldn't fix."
Colour Envelopes is rated 4.94 based on 1,186 reviews