Colour Envelopes Reviews

of reviewers recommend Colour Envelopes
Read Colour Envelopes Reviews

Tell us how Colour Envelopes made you happy
Great variety of colours and styles and they are really good quality.
The delivery was quick and I had no issues. I will be ordering again
Very nice service
Excellent quality envelopes, value for money and super speedy service!
Great quality and excellent delivery
The quality is fantastic. Loved the choice of colours and sizes available. Easy website to navigate. Delivery was excellent, and packaging was of a high standard.
Better than expected. Many thanks! Definetely will be back!
IThey were really efficient and delivered my envelopes in perfect condition. The envelopes are a decent quality too. They are not see through like ones I have purchased from other suppliers. Also not to to mention these are great value. Will be buying these again.
Fantastic service as always......and a really quick delivery.
Great quality envelopes and fast delivery!
For a start the envelopes I ordered were perfect for my needs, but also represented amazing value for money when compared with some others I sampled through competitor websites. Just as noteworthy was the trouble taken to check that the envelopes I wanted (3 different sizes) all matched. I knew there had just been a delivery of new stock so queried did old and new differ. Time was taken to go and personally check in the warehouse. Unbeatable customer service experience. Well done.
Fast delivery - well packaged - just as described. Great thanks
These envelopes are amazing! I wanted something unique to stand out in the post and these Luxury envelopes were perfect. They're so striking and bold, and could brighten someone's day. The quality is great, and the delivery was speedy. Highly recommend!
The envelopes are ideal. Exactly what I ordered and the arrived the next day. I am a very happy customer and will certainly be using Colour Envelopes again!
Excellent service, would definitely do business again
A simple and speedy excercise.
Great quality and securely packed
Quick and professional service that supplied beautiful envelopes for our wedding invitations! Highly recommend them!
The service from this company was excellent. I had not used them before but would without hesitation use them again as the quality of the envelopes, ease of the order, and speed of the delivery were first class. Colour Envelopes created a first impression of professionalism and efficiency, and delivered on it. Very impressed.
The exact colour as it was in the picture, and super speedy no fuss delivery
Superb quality A4 envelopes, nice thick paper, gorgeous victory blue colour. Will be buying more soon!
Colour Envelopes is rated 4.94 based on 1,500 reviews