Colour Envelopes Reviews

of reviewers recommend Colour Envelopes
Read Colour Envelopes Reviews

Tell us how Colour Envelopes made you happy
The box of envelopes arrived in good time and I was pleased with them.
Great quality envelopes and really fast delivery and well packaged
Lovely quality and colour saturation. Pantone reference made it possible for me to match the rest of my artwork
super quick delivery and great quality and price.
The most amazing service, and great quality envelopes. I ordered these for wedding envelopes and I would definitely recommend and will be purchasing again!
I was really pleased with these envelopes, they're great quality. I'll be ordered more colours. Great for adding more fun to my card orders!
Colour Envelopes 5 star review on 7th June 2021
What a fantastic company! Easy to order, lightning delivery time and the only company I could find that had the envelopes I wanted. Great value, lovely quality - Iā€™m over the moon. One very happy customer! Thank you, 5* all round service.
Perfect. Quick service and good product. Thank you
Lovely envelopes! Ordered them for my wedding invitations and they are just the right shade and great quality - really happy.
I'm really impressed with this company, their service and quality of envelopes. I've been looking for coloured envelopes for some time in shops and most places seem to only sell them in packs with cards (which I didn't want). I was happy to then stumble across this website - such a great choice of products at amazing prices, not only that, they arrived the next day which I wasn't expecting. I'm really pleased and will definitely order again when I need some more. Thank you.
very good service, lovely envelopes, really feel they give a very good first impression of our business
Very happy with quality and delivery of selected coloured envelopes.
Everything was easy and straighforward. Sizing was self explanatory and buying was simple. Order was delivered in a little over 24 hours. The quality of the product was good too.
Just what was needed for the occasion. Arrived speedily in excellent condition. Thank you
Excellent quality envelopes and super fast delivery.
Great service, envelopes came quickly. Fantastic quality and love the fact they provide GFSmith envelopes (more colours please).
Lovely envelopes and the perfect colour match for our wedding invites.
I love the fact that I can order in any quantity for individual colours so was abled to order a fantastic assortment of colours without having to buy ridiculous quantities of each. Perfect service all round right from ordering to delivery. Will definitely use this company again
Excellent and efficient service. Will happily order again from this company and recommend them to friends.
Really pleased with my A5 envelopes which fit perfectly for my A5 cards - just right! Thank you šŸ˜Š
Colour Envelopes is rated 4.94 based on 1,669 reviews