Colour Envelopes Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Colour Envelopes

Tell us how Colour Envelopes made you happy

"Really good service but website slightly confusing"
"Excellent quality, lovely colour. Speedy delivery service. Highly recommend!"
"the colour of the envelpoes are really a loverly green, true to the picture we see, well recommend really good quality really good price."
"Quality envelopes at a competitive price and prompt delivery"
"Very good quality envelopes. Nice colors. I will certainly use this website again in future."
"Good service and quality product."
"The envelopes met our expectations"
"Colour Envelopes provided me with excellent service. Email contact with them was excellent and very efficient. The envelopes were as described Well done Colour Envelopes!! 10/10 in my entire ratings! Just excellant"
"Excellent help via the instant online chat, the customer service was fantastic and directed me straight to suitable options for me. I made the purchase and the next day I received my envelopes. Wonderful quality and colour is just as expected"
"The images on the website represent a true to life colour which I was really impressed with. I spent a lot of time prior to this ordering envelopes from other companies and when they arrived they looked completely different. I purchased copper and salmon pink envelopes - both beautiful rich colours which both compliment each other! Delivery was quick and I found the 8 free samples useful to help make my final choices."
"Fantastic service ..great product .."
"Super fast delivery lovely quality will definitely order again!"
"Clear, concise instructions and several options for delivery. Needed the enveloped in a hurry and they arrived in good time and I was kept regularly informed of my deliveries progress. They arrived as detailed and were great quality. Would definitely recommend and use again."
"lovely Royal blue envelopes"
"Beautiful envelopes and great service! :)"
"Thanks for your envelopes, they look great!"
"Exactly what I required and the quality and price was perfect."
"Great experience shopping with Colour Envelopes. I was able to get free samples of the colours I was interested in that arrived within days. Purchasing my product was easy (a colour pack of 100 envelopes) and arrived in about 2 days (I paid for standard shipping). The envelopes were as advertised. A bit thinner than I would have liked for my purposes (wedding invitation envelopes) but I've paired them with an envelope liner and a thick cardstock for the invites. I am very happy with my purchase and would recommend."
"Smooth and easy website. Great range of individual envelopes. Arrived promptly."
"We have been using Colour Craft to purchase our Red Envelopes since 2017, the quality is fantastic and the speed of delivery is very useful. We will continue to order our Red Envelops from Colour Craft"
Colour Envelopes is rated 4.94 based on 1,185 reviews