Colour Envelopes Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Colour Envelopes

Tell us how Colour Envelopes made you happy

"I loved the colours that i chose ,they complement my greetings cards perfectly. They were delivered super fast. and very well packaged! I couldn't be happier, and will definitely be using as part of my business requirements."
"Great quality envelopes would def buy again x"
"Excellent service and quality"
"Prompt delivery and great quality envelopes for our business gift vouchers - will definitely purchase again."
"I really like the colour of the envelopes (burgundy). Good quality."
"Excellent service. Easy to order. Prompt to arrive. Nice quality& colours."
"A recent customer and I'm really pleased to deal with them. Super friendly service wuth every atrention to details for me. Recommend no problem at all."
"Great product, great service. Excellent range and choice of colours and weight of envelopes. Fast efficient service. Would recommend to anyone."
"Saved my Christmas by providing right size envelopes for my cards, Special delivery to NI arrived before 11 am next day Envelopes were excellent quality"
"Great service, friendly staff and great products."
"These envelopes are brilliant and of great quality too. Thank you for being able to choose what I needed. Great product."
"Straight forward to order and they arrived quickly."
"Quick service. I had a problem with my order as I ordered extra due to not thinking my first order went through. Rang up and all was sorted fast and smoothly and beautiful envelopes arrived the following day. Thank you."
"Very good colour, excellent quality and very good value for money, used them for my wedding invites"
"Brilliant Selection of envelopes as I was looking for lovely colours of A5 size. Delivery wasn't quite as quick as I expected after paying for Royal Mail service. Overall - very happy with the shop and the selection."
"Had exactly what I needed at a reasonable price and very quick delivery"
"great service postage over priced for the size and quality of packaging"
"I have used Colourcraft many times and the quality of the envelopes is always very good. I have recommended them to several people"
"Excellent Service and Quality,Delivery Bang on Time.I Will defintely Buy From Colour Envelopes.again."
"Quality as advertised, very quick delivery from the UK to Estonia, well packed to protect from damage during transit. Perhaps, a cheaper and slower shipping option will be a good idea."
Colour Envelopes is rated 4.94 based on 1,060 reviews