Colour Envelopes Reviews

of reviewers recommend Colour Envelopes
Read Colour Envelopes Reviews

Tell us how Colour Envelopes made you happy
Excellent quality of envelopes and choice of colours. Exceptionally speedy delivery. Many thanks!
Excellent quality & excellent service
Fantastic quality and speed of delivery. The colour was far brighter than the image online though, so that was disappointing.
Thank you for your review and we are so glad the quality and delivery was as expected. With regards to the colour brightness, we understand this is always subjective, and very much depends on the quality and brightness/contrast setting of your monitor or phone when viewing online. It is exactly for this reason why we offer free swatch samples of all our papers for exact colour matching and also provide Pantone, RGB and CMYK reference codes for all our envelopes to avoid any issues with colour tones. Our friendly live chat, email and telephone support is also available any time before ordering so you can be sure the order is as expected each and every time.
Great quality products at a reasonable price!
Speedy delivery and excellent quality product. Will use now in future.
Excellent envelope, perfect for what we wanted with very quick delivery. I would recommend.
I was desperate to locate 6 x 8 envelopes and came across this site by accident. Great selection and excellent delivery time. Very good quality. I've bookmarked the site for future use.
Does what it says on the tin, does it well
great colours and I like that I can order specific colours and sizes. Excellent service!
Brilliant service as usual. Ordering is easy, the envelopes are good quality and lovely colours and speed of delivery is outstanding. Thanks again.
Really good quality and great service.
Great, friendly service. Order was quick and easy. Will definitely be ordering from here again in the near future.
Very quick delivery, great product!!
lovely colours excellent envelopes great quality fast service would use again
As always, a thoroughly professional experience.
Great service, easy purchase and arrived in good time.
Delighted with the price and quality as I recycle cards for St.Catherine's Hospice in Scarboroughwhich I sell for 50p. I don't deduct the cost of materials so the two thousand cards in your envelopes will raise £1000. I will buy again when my stockis running down. Thank you Regards Christine Clark
I use the lovely coloured, high quality envelopes alongside my hand painted cards. They are superb quality and I’ll definitely be buying them again.
Colour Envelopes 5 star review on 15th June 2021
I bought the racing green paper. I was absolutelydelightedwith the colour and that is because you kindly sent me the samples. It is a perfect colour for making my origami leaves.
Colour Envelopes 5 star review on 15th June 2021
Very nice quality and fast delivery!
Colour Envelopes is rated 4.94 based on 1,669 reviews