Colour Envelopes Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Colour Envelopes
Telephone
"Great envelopes, lovely colour and excellent quality."
"fast delivery and great quality envelopes, will be ordering again very soon."
"I was very impressed. The envelopes were very good quality and perfect for what I needed (wedding save the dates) and arrived really quickly."
"As described"
"The envelopes arrived very quickly. We have used them for our wedding invitations and they look lovely."
"Quick delivering, envelopes are of a good quality, efficient firm to deal with"
"My second review of recent orders. ALWAYS fantastic service, arrives quickly and well packed. Fabulous range of sizes and colours and the versatility to mix and match products and quantities so no wastage. Rainbow Envelopes are now the only supplier I use for envelopes for my art cards as I know I will find the quality I want, the quantity I want and all at very reasonable prices."
"Great products in a huge range of sizes and colours. Absolutely superb service, they always arrive the next day and are well packed. It's so versatile being able to mix and match colours in the exact quantity you need so there is no wastage. Rainbow Envelopes are now my 'go to' supplier for envelopes for my art cards, nobody else I've found online can touch them for product range, price and service."
"Impeccable service, I ordered sample envelopes for my wedding in five different colours, all were great quality, and delivery was super quick. Then went on to order a bulk pack of chosen colour and thy turned up the day after ordering. Thanks so much would definitely recommend and order again."
"Lovely quality envelopes and the colours are just what I wanted for my original art Christmas cards."
"Excellent service from Rainbow Envelopes. They sent out a card of free samples first class post and my order was with me within a couple of days using standard delivery. Well packed and good quality. The website is easy to use and their range of colours fantastic. My bride is very happy with the envelopes for her invitations. Would definitely use again."
"Always great service, speedy delivery and ease of ordering!"
"Excellent .Will order again"
"Great value, really good quality product, quick delivery."
"Top notch products & service :-)"
"I have placed several orders. They always arrive very quickly, nicely packaged and the envelopes are excellent quality at a reasonable price. Would definitely recommend."
"Very quick delivery, exceeded expectation"
"Loveley colour envelopes, arrived quickly."
"Lovely colour, fast delivery."
"Perfect envelopes"