Colour Envelopes Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Colour Envelopes
"Really impressed with the quality of the envelopes. Very quick, fuss-free ordering and delivery. The website is great, lots of choice. I was pleased with the accuracy of colour (given that every monitor is different so hard to judge 100% based on viewing on my laptop). Will definitely be using again."
"These are great for my customers in-boxing experience 👍"
"I have bought two lots of envelopes from Rainbow Envelopes recently, all of which have been used for my wedding invites. I bought burgundy envelopes and they are just what I wanted. I stuck some glittery gold paper inside them to add a little something extra. They are great quality, great value and very quick delivery. I would highly recommend Rainbow Envelopes to anybody."
"i bought several different colours(200+ in total) and some gummed, some self seal. All good quality and as specified."
"Really good quality envelopes, love the colour (navy) and very prompt delivery."
"Really good quality envelopes and quick delivery."
"I ordered the envelopes in the afternoon they came the next day, great quality will defiantly use again."
"Great colour and quality envelopes. Prompt delivery and easy to use website. Thanks again!"
"Good quality and look great"
"Delivery is reliably fast"
"Good product Good service Will buy again from this company"
"I have ordered several times and have on each occasion been very happy with the service and the envelopes that I have bought. Thank you very much."
"good quality and coloured matched image on website exactly."
Margaret B
Verified Buyer
"So easy to order and so much variety to choose from. I could not find any fault with supply or delivery."
"My second time ordering from here and on both occasions I have not been disappointed. Good quality for the price and the delivery is very quick."
"They were exactly what I'd hoped for"
"Great price, quality and quick service."
"The best quality envelopes, perfect colour and arrived extremely quickly"
"quick to find and order, speedy delivery and great quality!"
"n/a .........."