Colour Envelopes Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Colour Envelopes

Tell us how Colour Envelopes made you happy

Adriana P
"Great experience shopping with Colour Envelopes. I was able to get free samples of the colours I was interested in that arrived within days. Purchasing my product was easy (a colour pack of 100 envelopes) and arrived in about 2 days (I paid for standard shipping). The envelopes were as advertised. A bit thinner than I would have liked for my purposes (wedding invitation envelopes) but I've paired them with an envelope liner and a thick cardstock for the invites. I am very happy with my purchase and would recommend."
Tracey M
"excellent product very welel priced"
Claire P
"I have shopped elsewhere for envelopes for my wedding stationery business but I cannot match the quality, price and speed of delivery I get from Colour Envelopes anywhere else. Claire @ Claryce Design"
"Excellent prompt delivery and service."
"My order was shipped promptly and arrived very quickly. The envelopes themselves, though a small bit darker in colour than they appeared on the website, were the exact shade of grey I was looking for and were of good quality. Would not hesitate to order from this company again."
"Website really easy to use and very prompt delivery. Will definitely use again and recommend to friends and colleagues."
"I am extremely pleased with the service and the colour and quality of the envelopes I recently purchased."
"Really good service but website slightly confusing"
"Excellent quality, lovely colour. Speedy delivery service. Highly recommend!"
"the colour of the envelpoes are really a loverly green, true to the picture we see, well recommend really good quality really good price."
"Quality envelopes at a competitive price and prompt delivery"
"Very good quality envelopes. Nice colors. I will certainly use this website again in future."
"Good service and quality product."
"The envelopes met our expectations"
"Colour Envelopes provided me with excellent service. Email contact with them was excellent and very efficient. The envelopes were as described Well done Colour Envelopes!! 10/10 in my entire ratings! Just excellant"
"Excellent help via the instant online chat, the customer service was fantastic and directed me straight to suitable options for me. I made the purchase and the next day I received my envelopes. Wonderful quality and colour is just as expected"
"The images on the website represent a true to life colour which I was really impressed with. I spent a lot of time prior to this ordering envelopes from other companies and when they arrived they looked completely different. I purchased copper and salmon pink envelopes - both beautiful rich colours which both compliment each other! Delivery was quick and I found the 8 free samples useful to help make my final choices."
"Fantastic service ..great product .."
"Super fast delivery lovely quality will definitely order again!"
"Clear, concise instructions and several options for delivery. Needed the enveloped in a hurry and they arrived in good time and I was kept regularly informed of my deliveries progress. They arrived as detailed and were great quality. Would definitely recommend and use again."
"lovely Royal blue envelopes"
"Beautiful envelopes and great service! :)"
"Thanks for your envelopes, they look great!"
Colour Envelopes is rated 4.94 based on 1,169 reviews