Colour Envelopes Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Colour Envelopes
Telephone
"Easy to use website; clear pictures with measurements. Great quality envelopes with good glue for tight seal. Speedy delivery! Thank you"
"Simple to order, great quality and service! Thank you"
"As always I can rely on a quick delivery - even though we are in the Republic of Ireland."
"Evelopes were perfect - quality was very good, colour as described. Exactly what I was expecting and hoping for. Ink took to them very well when addressing, no bleeding."
"Easy to find products needed and fast delivery. Huge range of colours and styles available."
"Amazingly fast delivery and the quality was much better than I had anticipated. Will definitely order from them again in the future."
"Envelopes are perfect. Order was processed quickly well packaged and delivery was quick. Excellent service. Thank you"
"Excellent colour match for our envelopes. One of the few companies I found who sell them individually instead of bulk. Speedy service. Very happy."
"Better than amazon"
"Great envelopes & super fast delivery, perfect colour for my needs."
"Excellent service and quality."
"I've bought envelopes from Rainbow a few times & an delighted with all my items. Great colours & a full range of sizes for card making."
"I was very happy with the grey envelopes received. They turned out to be a good match for the invitations I was sending out in them. The quality was excellent and the self seal backs made it a very speedy process to get quantities of invitations out. Will use again."
"Excellent quality with vibrant consistent colour !"
"The quality of the envelopes was of a very high standard. I ordered the heavyweight 130gsm white envelopes and they are perfect for wedding invitations. They arrived very quickly. I highly recommend buying these envelopes."
"Easy to use website, good value products, great quality, lovely colour range and speedy delivery too - exactly what I was looking for! Thank you!!"
"Beautiful colour and very well packaged."
"So happy with this purchase! The delivery was very fast and the quality of the envelopes is impressive. Totally recommend!"
"Excellent service! will for sure use again :)"
"Lovely vibrant colours and good quality."
Colour Envelopes is rated 4.94 based on 991 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!