Colour Envelopes Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Colour Envelopes

Tell us how Colour Envelopes made you happy

Adriana P
"Great experience shopping with Colour Envelopes. I was able to get free samples of the colours I was interested in that arrived within days. Purchasing my product was easy (a colour pack of 100 envelopes) and arrived in about 2 days (I paid for standard shipping). The envelopes were as advertised. A bit thinner than I would have liked for my purposes (wedding invitation envelopes) but I've paired them with an envelope liner and a thick cardstock for the invites. I am very happy with my purchase and would recommend."
Tracey M
"excellent product very welel priced"
Claire P
"I have shopped elsewhere for envelopes for my wedding stationery business but I cannot match the quality, price and speed of delivery I get from Colour Envelopes anywhere else. Claire @ Claryce Design"
"It was great to be able to order the exact number of envelopes you wanted and they arrived the following day"
"Extremely good quality, exactly as described and they even arrived the next day."
"Really good quality envelopes and the order came the next day will definitely order with them again"
"Perfect! I recommend!"
"Excellent service"
"Exactly what we needed to enhance our Christmas menu's really good quality class product."
"Could not fault the service, price and how quickly they arrived! Would definitely use this company and recommended them again."
"Good price, super fast delivery. Excellent price too!"
"Lovely good quality envelopes Well packaged Arrived fast than the fastest thing going fast ( next day )"
"Item arrived in good time and exactly as was ordered... Many thanks !"
"Beautiful envelopes delivered faster than expected. Best price I could find anywhere online"
"I love these envelopes. The colour and size choice is perfect. My new go to for envelopes! ❤️"
"Great help with potential change of order. This did not affect their service and swift delivery."
"Great quality , price and service"
"Amazingly swift delivery of a quality product. Highly recommended."
"Great service, I had some questions but they were answered quickly, delivery was on time as well"
"Really good quality envelopes. Just what I require and with good safe packaging and fast delivery."
"I was very impressed with all aspects of my shopping experience with you. Easy ordering, excellent packaging and super speedy delivery! Will definitely buy from you again!"
"Very quick delivery, and a good quality product"
"Great envelopes great quality excellent service, would order again if I needed more"
Colour Envelopes is rated 4.94 based on 1,203 reviews