Colour Envelopes Reviews

of reviewers recommend Colour Envelopes
Read Colour Envelopes Reviews

Tell us how Colour Envelopes made you happy
Speedy delivery, great quality. Thank you!
I ordered some envelopes and matching card to make my wedding invites and received both the sample sets and my final order very quickly. The colours are true to those shown in the images online (other sites seem to be way off) and the quality is excellent. They were a little more expensive than some other companies but the service and standard of product was worth the extra cost.
Exactly what I needed! Superfast Delivery. Great quality at great prices.
Excellent service and the individual opportunity to ask questions with an advisor was extremely helpful. Great quality, vibrant colours and speedy delivery. Will definitely use this Company again. Thank you.
Really great company, so glad that I discovered it !
Quick service and like the range of colours!
Lovely envelopes and fast delivery. Many thanks.
The envelopes are really lovely. Good quality and nice texture, look really good as part of our wedding stationery. Only slight complaint is that there was only very expensive delivery options. We weren't really in a rush so a cheaper option would have been good!
great product and great service
I was pleased to be able to find a UK website to purchase my coloured envelopes, with excellent choice, with no minimum order & at excellent prices. On top of that despite placing an order in the afternoon they still arrived next day. Would definitely use Colour Envelopes again. Thank you
I’ve ordered from Rainbow envelopes a few times now and each time they have been great - good quality, super fast delivery and exactly what I wanted! Thanks
I have been purchasing Rainbow Envelopes for some years and am very satisfied with the quality and speed of delivery.
Beautiful colours, fast delivery
Great quality and love the range of colours.
Perfect and couldn't be better. It was just what I was looking for and saved me time searching the internet. This company will in future be my go to first.
Very pleased with the rainbow assortment of coloured envelopes
Easy to order and prompt delivery
They are very good quality and they complement my home made greetings cards perfectly
Will definitely be ordering again !
Really good quality envelopes. Amazing range with so many colours to choose from. I have ordered several times and they always arrive so quickly. Usually dispatched on the same day as ordering. Great customer service and great quality product. Would highly recommend. Wont be buying my envelopes from anywhere else now!
Just what I wanted and had speedy delivery too. Would definitely order from them again
The envelopes are good, service excellent. Next time I would order still heavier (thicker, better quality) envelopes.
Quality of items were good and delivered quickly
Colour Envelopes is rated 4.94 based on 1,608 reviews