Colour Envelopes Reviews

of reviewers recommend Colour Envelopes
Read Colour Envelopes Reviews

Tell us how Colour Envelopes made you happy
Ideal for the task, and slightly more resilient than the average envelope, just what I needed.
Fabulous product love the range of colours and the quality is exquisite. They make your post stand out when the customer receives it. Will definitely buy again.
Good colour. Good service
Very speedy delivery!
Had exactly what I wanted in stock. Easy to navigate website and simple ordering process. Order arrived super fast and the quality of the envelopes was way way better than I expected. Have since ordered from them again and will do again in the future. Awesome!!
There was an excellent choice of colours and type of envelopes. They were reasonably priced. The delivery was extremely speedy and the goods were well packed. I am very happy with my purchase.
High quality products and speedy delivery. Would highly recommend!
Safe and secure packaging. All arrived in pristine condition. Thank you.
Rapid ordering and delivery, no quantity to small. What more could you ask for?
Great quality envelopes and fast delivery!
Exactly the quality we were looking for and arrived very quick. Thank you.
I won’t lie. I wasn’t expecting anything other than the bare minimum but when the envelopes arrived I was shocked at how great the quality was. I would definitely order again and recommend to everyone who needs envelopes. The price was great and the delivery was fast.
Easy ordering process. Good choice of colours, sizes and I liked that you could order the exact quantity you needed. Product was of a good quality and reasonably priced. Goods were delivered exactly on time. Very impressed with the company and will order from them again.
Excellent paper quality - just what I wanted!
Super fast delivery and great price for quality products.
We actually ordered the wrong item, but there was no problem returning it. Good quality product and helpful staff.
So convenient to be able to buy just the right number of envelopes rather than a pack of 50. Quality very good and quick service.
Excellent service and delivery. And great value. The quality of the envelopes were great quality and wireless great for my invitations!
Lovely envelopes, just what I was looking for. Great range of colours and nice texture to the paper.
Really easy to order on the website, super fast delivery and great product range. Thank you!
Colour Envelopes is rated 4.94 based on 1,445 reviews