Colin Campbell Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Colin Campbell

9 The Victorian Market, Inverness, IV1 1PG

How would you rate Colin Campbell?

"High quality stock, extremely helpful staff whether in person, on the phone or in making arrangements for despatch and very prompt delivery. I have bought from you twice and will do so again. Highly recommended. My only quibble was that my online purchase did not come with a receipt which may be needed (I have no printer). Thank you."
Maureen Barker
Verified Buyer
"I ordered a pair of tiny rose gold studs with money that was given to me for my birthday. They are to go with a little rose gold nugget heart that my partner is buying for me. My birthday is 12th June. When the parcel arrived I couldn't bring myself to open it as it was beautifully wrapped and tied with a huge bow so I am saving it to open on my birthday. Colin Campbell have been a joy to do business with. Included in the parcel was a little note from Len thanking me for my order. Thank you Len ??"
Peter Christmas
Verified Buyer
"I returned an item ordered online because it wasn't quite what my wife wanted. Colin Campbell & Co dealt with the return and refund very efficiently."
Ashley Lee Thornhill
Verified Buyer
"I am very happy with my purchase they are a gift for my nieces 18th birthday in April ... Very happy they have came gift wrapped and also a lovely gift bag . Thanks again"
Lauran Harwood
Verified Buyer
"I ordered a beautiful rose gold bracelet from Colin Campbell and was positively surprised to find that it was wrapped in lovely wrapping paper with ribbon when I received it. A handwritten note from a staff member at Colin Campbell was included in the package which really gave it a special personalised touch. I look forward to ordering from you again!"
Barbara Barras
Verified Reviewer
"Antique emerald and diamond ring needed repair. Successfully achieved at a very reasonable price. Very nice personal service, and the whole job done quickly. I recommend this firm."
Greig Ross
Verified Buyer
"Brilliant customer services and attention to detail. I would highly recommend purchasing from Colin Campbell & Co."
Christopher Clarkin
Verified Buyer
"Very good service, prompt delivery, quality product."
Edward Gray
Verified Buyer
"The bracelet I bought was received promptly and in perfect condition along with a complimentary gift bag which was a lovely gesture. It was a present for my wife who was delighted with it, as was I. I can't speak highly enough of Colin Campbell, and I will not hesitate to consider them when perusing future purchases."
Michelle Hunter
Verified Buyer
"Beautiful earrings thank you so much. My mum loved this Christmas present"
Colin Campbell is rated 5.00 based on 10 reviews