Coldwell Banker Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Coldwell Banker

214-369-0700

Tell us how Coldwell Banker made you happy

"I was interested in putting a bid on a specific home and the realtor told me it was a short sale, blah, blah, blah and basically acted like I couldn't get it. 3 weeks later I asked about the property to a wonderful century 21 realtor that let me know it just went into agreement. He did put a back up offer in for me so fingers crossed as I am looking for my forever home and I found it, now I just need to get it. Mary at Coldwell banker did not take her time to even bother to do her job now I am not only a dissatisfied customer, she could be the reason I missed out on my dream home. I will definitely never use Coldwell banker and Mary is not good for customer service. Not enough words to express my disappointment."
Are you Coldwell Banker? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
Coldwell Banker is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews