www.coin-bits.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend www.coin-bits.com

Tell us how www.coin-bits.com made you happy
I opened a trading account with coin-bits and was assigned an account manager. The account manager demonstrated how they assisted their clients through assisting with winning-trades. I was then invited to become a member of a group of 20 whose funds would be pooled in order to provide the depth of funds required to purchase bitcoin at a wholesale rate of 8 percent below market. Returns guaranteed with no risk. It turned out this was not the case at all and I was tricked into allowing my funds to be used by the account manager for other purposes. This resulted in extremely large losses being posted to my account including the incorporation of excessively large swap commissions. When i realized what was happening I was able to stop the trades still leaving my account in balance. After the incident the account manager went to ground and I did not hear from him . After a while a new account manager came onto the scene followed by another followed by the man who acted as my account manager. - I applied to withdraw $130,000.Which I placed in the account but to no avail. I was introduced to a reliable recovery agent. It took 5 days for my funds to be recovered. I’m forever grateful to the agency which provided the assist to me in my time of need. I 100% recommend the agency's use If you had issues like me.Please do not hesitate to contact ,you can do so by texting me hurstemilia at aol dot com ,Stay Blessed.
www.coin-bits.com is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews