Coffee Tasting Club Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Coffee Tasting Club

robert@boom-online.co.uk

164a Derby RoadStapleford

Tell us how Coffee Tasting Club made you happy

"I ordered filters for Aeropress online through eBay. They have still not arrived (almost 2 weeks after advised delivery date) Contacted coffee Tasting company for update and received no reply"
"My order was supposedly dispatched and underway with shipping times between 2-3 days, but 9 days later I still haven't received anything. I contacted The Coffee Shop and was told the parcel was with Royal Mail, however when I called Royal Mail they told me my parcel had never been handed over to them. This was a birthday gift and although that has been ruined, it would still be nice to know when I can expect the parcel to arrive."
"I never recieved my purchase"
Hi Jennifer,

I am really sorry to hear you have had a problem with your order.

I have asked our Customer Service team to get in touch with you as soon as possible to resolve the issue.

Best regards.