Coffee Tasting Club Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Coffee Tasting Club

robert@boom-online.co.uk

164a Derby RoadStapleford

Tell us how Coffee Tasting Club made you happy

"I bought a KeepCup https://coffeetastingclub.com/accessories/cups-mugs/keepcup/keepcup-original/keepcup-original-changemakers-element-large-454ml-16oz/. So far so good. Have used it once and it did the job. It was treated in the same way I would treat any takeaway cup, ie keep it upright etc, and was able to take it in my car as it fitted in the cup slot with no issues. Would definitely recommend."
"My experience with you was excellent. I received my purchase (pour over kit v60) just today but I am very happy because you solved my problem of delivery. I would like to continue buying. Please send me newsletters. Fill free yourself to send me news about coffee by my e-mail zkoliveira@gmail.com."
"Service has been fantastic and Philippa is awesome."
"Easy transaction, filter papers arrived well packaged and on time."
"Great product at a great price"
"Delivers great tasting coffees in the way I want -whole bean to espresso, wide range& fantastic quality"
"What can I say the coffee I received is second to none. Great company with fast delivery. Thank you"
"Easy to order online. Speedy delivery. Perfect quality Aeropress and yummy coffee!"
"Bought new filters for Aeropress. Good price, quick delivery. Will order stuff from here again..."
"Fulfilled my order quickly, all as expected & no problems"
"Fast, efficient service, finest quality products with courteous and friendly email/telephone communications."
"exactly what we needed delivered quickly"
"I like the speed of the coffee maker."
"Great packaging and quality product (tamper)"
"Sent coffee filters very quickly and well packaged."
"Quick delivery"
"Great product advice and excellent customer service from Phillipa who was also very efficient, thorough and communicative in sorting out our order when it was lost by the courier."
"The info provided with the coffee was very comprehensive and just what I like. The prices are also very good for such good product."
"Professional service and fast delivery!"
"Delivered well ahead of schedule - very impressed, thank you."
Coffee Tasting Club is rated 4.73 based on 438 reviews