Coffee Tasting Club Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Coffee Tasting Club

robert@boom-online.co.uk

164a Derby RoadStapleford

How would you rate Coffee Tasting Club?

"Supplied an item I didn't think existed (double walled glass travel mug). Staff contacted US supplier and answered my query about it the following day. (They made every effort to phone me ASAP.) Very fast delivery. Very pleased with item."
David Threlfall
Verified Buyer
"Sends out orders promptly! has a fantastic range and feeds my addiction..."
"Coffee Tasting Club made me happy by exchanging some of my hard earned money for some round pieces of perforated paper thus enabling me to use my coffee making apparatus."
Wouter Brunia
Verified Buyer
"Clear communication about item not in stock. Good and fast international shipment for a fixed fee. Proper wrapping of goods."
George Kirk
Verified Buyer
"good customer contact and excellent delivery service thank you"
Anne Kazimirski
Verified Buyer
"Delivered my coffee cup as ordered."
Aleksei Mazitov
Verified Buyer
"Good choice of gadgets and price."
"very happy"
Clare Blake
Verified Buyer
"I was blown away by the great selection of coffees in really attractive packaging. I was buying a gift & the recipients were thrilled with their new coffee grinder & de luxe coffee beans."
Karolis Dailidonis
Verified Buyer
"The coffee subscription is brilliant, it's just a bit of a shame that you can't choose what coffee beans you want, for example I got dark roast as my first batch, but I do honestly dislike dark roast a lot"
Susan Triplow
Verified Buyer
"Love the cafe range....only issue really is I can't relate to the sizes....what u calllarge is only big enough for a regular or medium coffee....so large as a description is really misleading...... I realise there is the fl oz measurement but I wouldn't personally think to measure that out....! The medium size would only presumably be big enough for an expresso!.....so really although I ordered medium and large neither of these would really cover my typical costa run...!... otherwise tho it's a great product!..."
"I broke my cup and found another one (exactly the same!) at Coffee Tasting Club. The delivery was super quick and included a handwritten note. Thank you! :)"
Linda Bartell
Verified Buyer
"Great price & quality would buy again"
"Ordered some coffee papers at a good price and arrived very quickly"
Howard Gibbins
Verified Buyer
"very rapid dispatch of Aeropress filters, thank you."
"Received order promptly and all correct"
Christine Alstad Grønlund
Verified Buyer
"I have ordered from Coffee Tasting Club twice, and have been equally satisfied each time. The products are great and exactly as described, and the shipping time has both times been seven working days or less. Would highly recommend them!"
"Not for me present for someoneelse"
Jonathan Gray
Verified Buyer
"First order went smoothly, fast postage. Happy to order again. ????????"
"Extremely fast delivery and fitted perfectly. Very pleased with the filters - they are exactly the right ones for my Aeropress."
Coffee Tasting Club is rated 4.74 based on 356 reviews