Coffee Tasting Club Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Coffee Tasting Club

robert@boom-online.co.uk

164a Derby RoadStapleford

How would you rate Coffee Tasting Club ?

"Ordered a gift subscription, but managed to confuse myself and emailed them for help. I got a lovely, personal reply that sorted the problem without making me feel like an idiot! The first delivery came when expected and the coffee was lovely. I'm about to order another gift subscription :)"
"Great coffee selection and good customer service. Even had a phone call from the owner on some grinding issues I was experiencing. We look forward to the wonderful coffee that arrives every month."
"Quick postage, keepcup arrived well packed."
"Effortless transaction, quick delivery!"
"Fast delivery. Two different purchases bundled in one delivery. Great products."
"Got wat I wanted easily, filter papers, so nothing more to say!"
"Brilliantly ant"
"Aeropress replacement filters arrived speedily, and they were well priced."
"Turns out they charge more than any one else for the same goods"
"Fast delivery, quality products."
"Great coffee and service with a personal touch."
"Good product, good price, very fast delivery"
"Coffee Tasting club were so helpful. My husband has already received his first bag of coffee and was very happy!"
"Excellent service and help. In stock item available...perfect"
"I bought this for my sister (who is a self confessed coffee snob) for Christmas and she absolutely loves it. I got a very excited message from her the first month her subscription arrived and she's already telling all her friends about it. Quality of the coffee is great as is the service - would definitely recommend."
"I loved my keepcup with the cork protector, it looks stylish and I won't ever be using disposable cups ever again, I much prefer this green alternative!!"
"Fast, efficient service in sending out ordered Aeropress."
"Friendly and fast"
"Good price and good stuff"
"The customer service I received was fantastic. The coffee maker and coffee I received are great. Can’t wait until the next coffee delivery. I’ve already started recommending this company to my friends."
Coffee Tasting Club is rated 4.73 based on 410 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!