Cocobanana Reviews

Read Cocobanana Reviews

About Cocobanana:

A FAMILY LIFESTYLE STORE INSPIRED BY NATURE, TRAVELS AND SUSTAINABLE LIVING

hello@cocobanana.co.uk

Tell us how Cocobanana made you happy
Amazing service! Fast shipping and beautiful items. Thank you!
No problems. Nice and simple with quick delivery.
Brilliant communication, super quick delivery and beautiful items for the whole family. Accidentally came across this website but will definitely be a go to for me from now on. Such lovely items and they all arrive individually wrapped. So pleased I stumbled across Cocobanana!
I like the variety of beautiful brands that you have, the website very easy to use. And mostly I like that you have the option to delivery to Israel- with fair rate.

1 thing that I think can be better is after the order, add a link to the site the I can track my order from - because I didn’t know that “Royal Mail” is a site and place that I can track my order.
Lovely product - it was two big storage bags for toys with a drawstring top. They look so good and I couldn’t find anything half as nice elsewhere.
Great service and very quick postage. I will definitely be ordering again.
Lovely wooden skipping rope, my daughter was so pleased. The parcel arrived quickly and came beautifully wrapped too, thank you!
I have bought maileg products from this shop.I have always been blown away by their customer service, beautifully wrapped parcels, speedy postage. I will always return to buy again A+++ company
Amazing quick delivery thank you
Loved my purchase. Lovely packaging. Loved my little personnel thankyou card
Excellent customer service. Nice products
I’d like to apologise for my earlier review, I didn’t realise I had received a reply from Katrin straight away that had gone into my junk folder. I have just received my miffy and it is lovely I’m very happy, it was packaged really well and the thank you note is very sweet. Thank you very much and sorry again about the first review.
Excellent service and very well made product
Quick delivery with a lovely personal note. Love the product - a really unique gift.
Great company, efficient and lovely products 😊
Cocobana are the best online business I've purchased from.
Royal Mail failed to deliver my item & Katrin sorted everything out with efficiency & kindness.
Nothing was too much trouble & item was delivered beautifully wrapped accompanied with a personal note.
Thank you.
I will definitely be using their business again to buy beautiful gifts.
Thankyou! Exactly as described, arrived really quickly and beautiful gift wrapping! Many thanks.
EVERYTHING HAS BEEN EXCELLENT, MAILEG TEDDY AND CAT ARRIVED PROMPTLY, WELL WRAPPED, AS DESCRIBED,IN PERFECT CONDITION. BEAUTIFULLY MADE TOYS, WHICH I AM SURE WILL BE WELL LOVED BY THEIR NEW OWNERS, HIGHLY RECOMMENDED, MANY THANKS
Everything came perfect
Excellent customer service and such lovely products!
Cocobanana is rated 4.92 based on 238 reviews