Cocobanana Reviews

Read Cocobanana Reviews

About Cocobanana:

A FAMILY LIFESTYLE STORE INSPIRED BY NATURE, TRAVELS AND SUSTAINABLE LIVING

hello@cocobanana.co.uk

Tell us how Cocobanana made you happy
I love this company. Great choice of goods. Fast delivery. The wrapping is just beautiful and always includes a lovely message. Excellent customer service. Thank you.
Beautiful rabbit a gift for a new born. So well made.
Great price, service and fast despatch / delivery, perfect would use again
Thank you for everything. Great service!
My Grandaughter was thrilled with her birthday present that I purchased from your wonderful shop. I had excellent service and will definitely recommend Cocobanana to my friends.
It was a good surprise to find your shop. The atmosphere is welcoming and the toys are very very nice. Stimulating, creative and well made wooden toys. Lots of ideas for presents to children and grown-ups! I will come again. F.N.
Absolutely amazing taste delicious super fast delivery spot on definitely use again
A very good product range with a speedy delivery and above all friendly service. Always worth a visit to their website.
Amazing customer experience and hand written note! Love ❤️
Love my water bottle! Thank you for speedy delivery
My first purchase from Cocobanana and I am so impressed. The website has a lovely selection & was easy to use & postage was fast. The nesting dolls I bought are beautifully handcrafted & my daughter loves playing with them. The ink pad is great & I look forward to using it for future crafts. Thank you for the lovely card too.
Quick delivery and very nicely packed.
Brilliant service, fast delivery & really friendly comms. I bought a hard to get Blackwing sharpener & it is performing brilliantly! Highly recommended!
Gorgeous present for a friend who lost their baby. The gift wrapping was perfect and so pretty!
Lovely shop, quick shipping and beautifully gift wrapped.
I'm so pleased to have found Cocobanana! My order arrived beautifully packaged with a lovely handwritten note and no jiffy bag/bubble wrap/polystyrene/plastic bag in sight hurrah!!! A lovely personal service, I will be sure to use Cocobanana again, very, very happy :o)
Excellent supplier. I purchased their super soap dish. I love that it has legs so no water gets trapped underneath. It is a cheerful soap dish.
So impressed with the service and presentation. Couldn’t be a better experience!
What a wonderful experience visiting this great little shop. The stock was unusual and beautifully presented. The service was impeccable - we were made to feel very special. This is a great example of how to make a business stand out form the crowd . Will certainly be visiting both the store and the website regularly.
Very happy with this company for my recent purchase. Easy process, arrived quickly and in perfect condition and when I emailed to confirm something got a response very quickly. Would definitely use them again.
Cocobanana is rated 4.92 based on 263 reviews