Cocobanana Reviews

Read Cocobanana Reviews

About Cocobanana:

A FAMILY LIFESTYLE STORE INSPIRED BY NATURE, TRAVELS AND SUSTAINABLE LIVING

hello@cocobanana.co.uk

Tell us how Cocobanana made you happy
Excellent service from start to finish. Packages arrived in the most gorgeous complementary wrapping with handwritten personalised messages. Will definitely be ordering more items soon.
Amazing customer service and really good communication
Fabulous products and beautiful wrapping xx
Items were as described and arrived quickly & well packed
Excellent service.. product beautifully wrapped and packaged.Swift communications.
My little girl was very pleased with her parcel. The attention to detail was amazing from the box to the gift wrapping and the hand written post card! It was so personal and perfect! Thank you very much. Will definitely order again.
Loved the products I ordered and loved the packaging! Gorgeous! Thank you.
Prompt delivery.
Excellent service and communication for my Maileg purchase. Fast delivery.
Love the beautiful curation of items in this store - my order came packaged so beautifully that it felt like I was opening a present! LOvely customer service. Thank you so much.
Incredibly quick service with a beautiful personalised hand written note from Cocobanana inside my package. The items I bought were wrapped in pretty paper, the item was a gift for somebody, I didn’t ask for it to be gift wrapped, it was all complimentary and a wonderful surprise to find it had been, Thank you so much for such a lovely experience shopping with you!!!
Prompt delivery, beautifully packaged
Easy to use website and prompt delivery
I love this company. Great choice of goods. Fast delivery. The wrapping is just beautiful and always includes a lovely message. Excellent customer service. Thank you.
Beautiful rabbit a gift for a new born. So well made.
Great price, service and fast despatch / delivery, perfect would use again
Thank you for everything. Great service!
My Grandaughter was thrilled with her birthday present that I purchased from your wonderful shop. I had excellent service and will definitely recommend Cocobanana to my friends.
It was a good surprise to find your shop. The atmosphere is welcoming and the toys are very very nice. Stimulating, creative and well made wooden toys. Lots of ideas for presents to children and grown-ups! I will come again. F.N.
Absolutely amazing taste delicious super fast delivery spot on definitely use again
Cocobanana is rated 4.93 based on 276 reviews