Cocobanana Reviews

Read Cocobanana Reviews

About Cocobanana:

A FAMILY LIFESTYLE STORE INSPIRED BY NATURE, TRAVELS AND SUSTAINABLE LIVING

hello@cocobanana.co.uk

Tell us how Cocobanana made you happy
Fantastic experience ordering products from this lovely establishment. Website clear and easy to navigate. Products well promoted. Quality sensational. Delivery superb and we'll packaged. The items were wrapped inside the parcel in lovely sea themed paper which will be reused as colouring sheets for my boys and put in a frame in their bedroom. Communication was fantastic and the personal touch was lovely. I will 100% become a repeat customer. Thank you!
Wonderful products and incredibly fast delivery!!!
Love everything! All the products, safely packaged, great delivery time can’t wait to shop again!
Website was easy to use and delivery option was met. Lots of lovely products.
Great products and received my parcel super quickly!
Great product selection, and the journal arrived promptly.
Superb customer service thank you!
Brilliant products and came in time.
The gift wrapping (although not asked) and the small personal note show that these people really love what they are doing. Much appreciated.
The bikini I ordered for my granddaughter is beautiful and very good quality. I also loved the way it was wrapped and with a handwritten note as well. It’s those added extra things that I really like and I will definitely order from you again. X
Amazing service and products!
Really fast delivery and personal service. I also sent a few items back and they were very quick with issuing the refund
Thank you for such a wonderful product my little girl and my some both have fun playing with it.
Really quick delivery and lovely range of products I could shop for days!! Always comes beautifully packaged too xx
Very pleased all round, excellent, friendly, helpful service.
Great service. Ordered one day and delivered the next. Love the quality of the puzzle. Also very sweet note accompanied the order.
Cocobanana 5 star review on 18th January 2021
Very good service and loved the personalised note and packing with the order - thank you. I will be ordering again! ;)
I found Cocobanana whilst search for a specific item online. My order was despatched immediately and arrived beautifully packed with a handwritten note. I placed another order and again was surprised by its fast arrival. Lovely company to deal with. I shall order from them again.
The fastest delivery ever. An absolute please !
Really pleased with the delivery of my mums birthday present. Original and interesting stuff as well!!
Cocobanana is rated 4.92 based on 246 reviews