Cocobanana Reviews

Read Cocobanana Reviews

About Cocobanana:

A FAMILY LIFESTYLE STORE INSPIRED BY NATURE, TRAVELS AND SUSTAINABLE LIVING

hello@cocobanana.co.uk

Tell us how Cocobanana made you happy
Great service fast and top quality "wooden toys" thank you ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Fab service, beautifully wrapped with a hand written note. Such a lovely touch. Thank you.
Hello Cocobanana! We are delighted with the maileg mice and accessories, they are beautifully made, receiving items has been swift and the extra special touches of packaging and message label are simply lovely. My little girl loves them so much she has made a wish list for forthcoming birthday and Christmas to add to the collection. The whole family is involved!
Lovely items, packaged beautifully and a lovely handwritten note. Really appreciated the thoughtfulness and presentation.
I’m really pleased I found Cocobanana. Easy to use website, great prices, free shipping. My order arrived promptly and was safely packaged with a hand written thank you note. All round good old fashioned customer service!
Beautiful gift received promptly (in pandemic!). I loved the handmade note inside too. Will definitely use again - thank you !
a fantastic shopping experience!hand writing card and a kind free gift. all the items are wrapped well,and fast delivery!
Absolutely adored the products we ordered and the gifts were even wrapped beautifully so I had no need to wrap them. Will definitely be ordering again 🥰
Excellent cs attention and prompt delivery! Thank you
I was so pleased with the service from Cocobanana and the gorgeous complimentary gift wrap. Quick delivery and a unique gift. A reminder of why shopping local and small is so important. Thank you Cocobanana
I was delighted with the service I received when buying a gift for a friend. It was gift wrapped and posted free of charge and my friend was thrilled. Thank you!
Very pleased nicely packaged and speedy delivery
Lovely products and fast delivery, recommended
Lovely keepsake tins.
Very lovely toys, good service quick delivery
Super quick service
Very good quick and one happy child!!! Love the thank you note lovely personal touch .. thanks again x
Excellent service, would use this device again .
Beautifully presented gifts. Fast delivery and great up to date emails on your order. Fantastic will be using again 😊
Lovely products for sale on website, I finally decided on a waves jigsaw It arrived really quickly and was perfect. Picture looks great and quality is excellent Thanks so much, will keep me occupied for at least another few weekends of this lockdown
Cocobanana is rated 4.93 based on 279 reviews