Cocobanana Reviews

Read Cocobanana Reviews

About Cocobanana:

A FAMILY LIFESTYLE STORE INSPIRED BY NATURE, TRAVELS AND SUSTAINABLE LIVING

hello@cocobanana.co.uk

Tell us how Cocobanana made you happy
EVERYTHING HAS BEEN EXCELLENT, MAILEG TEDDY AND CAT ARRIVED PROMPTLY, WELL WRAPPED, AS DESCRIBED,IN PERFECT CONDITION. BEAUTIFULLY MADE TOYS, WHICH I AM SURE WILL BE WELL LOVED BY THEIR NEW OWNERS, HIGHLY RECOMMENDED, MANY THANKS
Everything came perfect
Excellent customer service and such lovely products!
Good service and products
Thank you so much for my book! I received it really quickly and really appreciated the little note.

So happy to have discovered your shop.
Very happy with the products purchased.
Very lovely shop. Lovely tag with a personal message made my day. Great product. Can’t recommend highly enough.
Helpful, friendly and super fast delivery!
I loved the personal note inside.
Wanted to find some European non plastic skipping ropes and this fits the bill!

It would be even better if the rope length is adjustable
Quick dispatch & delivery and surprisingly beautifully packaged - even had a handwritten note. Would use again :)
Wonderful products and excellent service.
Quick delivery and nicely packed. I was very surprised to receive a hand written massage with my name on it - very nice:) You can say straight away, that they treat every customer in special way and that they are dedicated to what they do:)
Very quick delivery and item beautifully packaged! Thank you.
I loved the fact that the pencils were gift wrapped and had a handwritten note with my name spelled correctly. (People often forget the W) During the lockdowns receiving parcels has become an EVENT- and this event was well presented!
Thanks!
Lovely small soap dish..just what I wanted. Arrived quickly and beautifully presented.

Excellent service. Order arrived promptly and was carefully packaged.
I found a box of pencils that I love in an amazing colour on this site and ordered it for myself as a lockdown pick me up. Asked for gift wrapping to make it a treat. It arrived swiftly. Beautifully wrapped and the pencils are really great . Thank you!
Beautiful products gorgeously wrapped and quick to arrive.
Ordering was easy and efficient and delivery was prompt
Cocobanana is rated 4.92 based on 239 reviews