Cocobanana Reviews

Read Cocobanana Reviews

About Cocobanana:

A FAMILY LIFESTYLE STORE INSPIRED BY NATURE, TRAVELS AND SUSTAINABLE LIVING

hello@cocobanana.co.uk

Tell us how Cocobanana made you happy
Well I have sent two bags as presents, and both of the friends loved them - so I shall be sending a third very soon. They are fun, arrived swiftly and were wrapped so nicely. I didn’t know you sold other items so will look at the web site to see what I cannot do without!
Many good wishes
Andrea
Absolutely beautiful, quick dispatch, my niece loved her present. Thanks
Great products, fast shipping! If you pay with PayPal however, you might get charged for shipping twice, at least, that happened with me. Would order from them again!
Great product, speedy delivery and a lovely note in the parcel and on the envelope - gorgeous!!
Top notch, we’ll packaged, lovely product! Thanks Cocobanana!!
Excellent company, ordered a photo album and it came on time and gift wrapped beautifully! Would recommend
Quality product and quality service
Amazing services arrived on time and lived the letter that came with it . Have fwd on your name to friends !! X
Lovely little shop and cute items. Personal service and fast delivery. Thank you x
Great experience shopping with Cocobanana. Gorgeous items. Website easy to navigate. Good value products and arrived quickly. Was very happy with my purchase. Came wrapped beautifully with a little note. Lovely finishing touch. Will definitely shop here again.
The doll is so cute and such a high quality! It came in a beautiful fabric bag which can be reused for everyday shopping! I highly recommend!
Fast delivery and beautifully packaged. Thank you so much!
A lovely clear website with an easy ordering system (having done a LOT of online shopping over lockdown i consider myself an expert!) Great range of products and priced competitively. All arrived on time with shipping updates. The personalised note was a really nice touch. We will def be ordering from you again.
LOVE my bag! Looks great and also holds soooooo much stuff!
I ordered these products from Australia. They arrived promptly and there was even a small gift and note included. Extremely happy with my purchase. Thank you
In 1 woord Super!
Je wordt perfect op de hoogte gehouden, doen echt hun best om er een cadeautje van te maken
Hier kunnen heel veel online shops een voorbeeld aan nemen
Ordering was easy and parcel arrived promptly.. will definitely order from this company again
Lovely website and fantastic customer service! A pleasure to order from and will be shopping here again.
Gorgeous customer service and an amazing quality product. So happy! Thank you x
Quick delivery. Beautifully packaged. Great quality. Will definitely by from Cocobanana again 💙
Cocobanana is rated 4.94 based on 31 reviews