Cocobanana Reviews

Read Cocobanana Reviews

About Cocobanana:

A FAMILY LIFESTYLE STORE INSPIRED BY NATURE, TRAVELS AND SUSTAINABLE LIVING

hello@cocobanana.co.uk

Tell us how Cocobanana made you happy
Wanted to find some European non plastic skipping ropes and this fits the bill!

It would be even better if the rope length is adjustable
Quick dispatch & delivery and surprisingly beautifully packaged - even had a handwritten note. Would use again :)
Wonderful products and excellent service.
Quick delivery and nicely packed. I was very surprised to receive a hand written massage with my name on it - very nice:) You can say straight away, that they treat every customer in special way and that they are dedicated to what they do:)
Very quick delivery and item beautifully packaged! Thank you.
I loved the fact that the pencils were gift wrapped and had a handwritten note with my name spelled correctly. (People often forget the W) During the lockdowns receiving parcels has become an EVENT- and this event was well presented!
Thanks!
Lovely small soap dish..just what I wanted. Arrived quickly and beautifully presented.

Excellent service. Order arrived promptly and was carefully packaged.
I found a box of pencils that I love in an amazing colour on this site and ordered it for myself as a lockdown pick me up. Asked for gift wrapping to make it a treat. It arrived swiftly. Beautifully wrapped and the pencils are really great . Thank you!
Beautiful products gorgeously wrapped and quick to arrive.
Ordering was easy and efficient and delivery was prompt
Wonderful product selection and excellent customer service!
I purchased some of scrunch beach toys for my granddaughter and they are beautiful. The arrived nicely packaged with a lovely personal touch.
Excellent, quick and reliable service. Thank you.
Great service fast and top quality "wooden toys" thank you
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Fab service, beautifully wrapped with a hand written note. Such a lovely touch. Thank you.
Hello Cocobanana!
We are delighted with the maileg mice and accessories, they are beautifully made, receiving items has been swift and the extra special touches of packaging and message label are simply lovely.
My little girl loves them so much she has made a wish list for forthcoming birthday and Christmas to add to the collection. The whole family is involved!
Lovely items, packaged beautifully and a lovely handwritten note. Really appreciated the thoughtfulness and presentation.
I’m really pleased I found Cocobanana. Easy to use website, great prices, free shipping. My order arrived promptly and was safely packaged with a hand written thank you note.
All round good old fashioned customer service!
Beautiful gift received promptly (in pandemic!). I loved the handmade note inside too. Will definitely use again - thank you !
Cocobanana is rated 4.93 based on 210 reviews