Cocobanana Reviews

Read Cocobanana Reviews

About Cocobanana:

A FAMILY LIFESTYLE STORE INSPIRED BY NATURE, TRAVELS AND SUSTAINABLE LIVING

hello@cocobanana.co.uk

Tell us how Cocobanana made you happy
I was over the moon with my recent Cocobanana order. I bought two Cloudberries puzzles as Christmas presents and they came beautifully wrapped with a lovely handwritten note - such a personal touch! First time as a customer and shall definitely be returning!
Lovely range of quality products. Good communication and everything arrived beautifully gift wrapped in gorgeous paper. Thankyou cocobanana.
I am very happy with my shopping experience with Cocobanana!
My order arrived in time, in perfect condition and nicely wrapped!
Definitely come back soon😊
Excellent service, received on time, gift wrapped and with a lovely card attached, would recommend
A great company!
Quick delivery.
Packaging beautiful.
A fabulous range of unusual items!
Thank you.
I had a lovely arrival of gifts that I had ordered from COCOBANANA all beautifully wrapped with babes on so I knew which was which.
Great assortment of gifts for children, will definitely use them again.
So pleased to have discovered you.
A shop full of treats for everyone.
High Quality Imaginative Goods.
Brilliant packaging, fast postage, Excellent communication and attention to detail.
Shop now with confidence.
great quick service, cute stuff :)
What a fantastic place! Prompt delivery, beautifully wrapped up and a lovely little note. I will definitely purchase from here again, thank you Cocobanana! X
The items arrived beautifully packed and on time.
Lovely product and nice card :)
Lovely little purchase for our daughter, all wrapped up to make it even more special. Beautiful items available.
I received my beautifully gift wrapped purchase very quickly and with a lovely hand written thank you note! The product was perfect and so was the service, 5 stars!!
Excellent communication and speedy delivery. Thank you.
Smooth, efficient service and great store
I was highly delighted with the purchases from Cocobanana.
The website was easy to use, the packaging lovely and the delivery time first class. A really great find!
What an excellent shop and amazing packaging!
Really pleased with my purchase, received promptly and great communication. Thank you!
I ordered a lovely gift on a very easy to use Website. Received it within a couple of days beautifully wrapped with personal message. Am just about to order another gift. Thankyou so much. Cannot wait to visit your shop!
A great little shop tucked away in Petworth, the perfect place to pick up presents for babies and kids. Full of beautiful toys and decorations.
Cocobanana is rated 4.91 based on 82 reviews