Cocobanana Reviews

Read Cocobanana Reviews

About Cocobanana:

A FAMILY LIFESTYLE STORE INSPIRED BY NATURE, TRAVELS AND SUSTAINABLE LIVING

hello@cocobanana.co.uk

Tell us how Cocobanana made you happy
Excellent supplier. I purchased their super soap dish. I love that it has legs so no water gets trapped underneath. It is a cheerful soap dish.
So impressed with the service and presentation. Couldn’t be a better experience!
What a wonderful experience visiting this great little shop. The stock was unusual and beautifully presented. The service was impeccable - we were made to feel very special. This is a great example of how to make a business stand out form the crowd . Will certainly be visiting both the store and the website regularly.
Very happy with this company for my recent purchase. Easy process, arrived quickly and in perfect condition and when I emailed to confirm something got a response very quickly. Would definitely use them again.
Great service and beautifully packaged x
Quick , efficient and friendly service. Goods arrived beautifully wrapped. I had ordered one item which was surplus to requirements and had a problem with the return process. I contacted Cocobanana and all was sorted extremely quickly. Very happy and impressed with the service.
Great product, environmentally friendly packaging and fast delivery.
Great product (Quut island bath set) - my daughter loves it! Quick delivery, too.
Great selection and price for hard to find items and I was shocked at how fast it arrived. I will definitely order from them again in the future.
Amazing service! Fast shipping and beautiful items. Thank you!
No problems. Nice and simple with quick delivery.
Brilliant communication, super quick delivery and beautiful items for the whole family. Accidentally came across this website but will definitely be a go to for me from now on. Such lovely items and they all arrive individually wrapped. So pleased I stumbled across Cocobanana!
I like the variety of beautiful brands that you have, the website very easy to use. And mostly I like that you have the option to delivery to Israel- with fair rate. 1 thing that I think can be better is after the order, add a link to the site the I can track my order from - because I didn’t know that “Royal Mail” is a site and place that I can track my order.
Lovely product - it was two big storage bags for toys with a drawstring top. They look so good and I couldn’t find anything half as nice elsewhere.
Great service and very quick postage. I will definitely be ordering again.
Lovely wooden skipping rope, my daughter was so pleased. The parcel arrived quickly and came beautifully wrapped too, thank you!
I have bought maileg products from this shop.I have always been blown away by their customer service, beautifully wrapped parcels, speedy postage. I will always return to buy again A+++ company
Havent received my items yet
Dear Laura, I am very sorry about this. I have just emailed you the tracking information from Royal Mail, if you can't see the email in your inbox, please also check the junk folder. Looking forward to hearing from you soon. All the best, Katrin
Amazing quick delivery thank you
Loved my purchase. Lovely packaging. Loved my little personnel thankyou card
Cocobanana is rated 4.92 based on 247 reviews