Cocoandcoir Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cocoandcoir
Read Cocoandcoir Reviews

+44 (0) 2071756786

hello@cocoandcoir.com

Southern Trident LTDUnit 1, The ByreCourt Farm, West Chiltington LaneBillingshurst, West Sussex RH14 9DLGB

Tell us how Cocoandcoir made you happy
I received my order of a doormat but it had a small hole in it. After contacting them to try and resolve it via Facebook, email and the website, I've not had any response. I'd definitely not recommend to others sadly
I love my coco coir mats! Thank you so much :)
Had ordered from them before. Placed a larger repeat order. Received dispatch email with Hermes tracking number. However only 1 item of 5 was delivered. Hermes provided the photo of the delivered item as proof. Contacted company, was told someone would come back to me. However no one has come back.
Love the product and recently put in a repeat order. But my second order didn't arrive on time. I emailed customer services but never received a reply. Then I called on the phone a few days later - the person I spoke to said they couldn't access the orders and would let someone know who would get back to me. No one called me back. I phoned again and was told exactly the same thing - I explained my frustration as this is what I was told before. Was assured someone would get back to me the same morning. No one called me back. I still have not heard anything from customer services but my order did arrive - 5 days late. I have recommended this product on a gardening group in the past but will now hesitate to recommend again because of the very poor customer service I have experienced, which is a real shame.
Its been over a month and my product has not arrived. According to the tracking info given it has not arrived at the courier. I have emailed and phoned twice but no one has got back to me. Very poor customer service
I have been trying to contact this company and have not received a response or even an acknowledgment to any of my messages. My order is missing and I need assistance - really bad customer service experience. Just a response to say you are looking into it would be really appreciated, but ignoring messages is unacceptable.
excellent quality. order delivered on time and are now sat proudly by my front door!!
I bought 2 mats about a month ago - one for inside the front door and one for outside the back door. Both are brilliant. The look good, don't curl up, don't 'ride', don't shed fibres and don't smell. They remove all loose dirt and - dare I say this - they feel wonderful to brush your bare feet on!
I bought a doormat for the porch of our new house and it's been absolutely brilliant. It gets plenty of use and there aren't any stray coconut fibres anywhere. Good delivery too. Many thanks.
These are fabulous products from a truly excellent company. I have used CocoBoost, CocoGrow and CocoGrow+ sometimes alone and sometimes in combination, depending on what I am growing and all products and all situations have worked wonderfully well. It is a really excellent product for someone like myself who grows an awful lot of things (shrubs/perennials/bulbs/fruit and veg) in pots and planters and lives in a rather wet part of the world. Delivery to rural Argyll has also been incredibly quick (and at no additional delivery cost!) and, when I had a problem with the wrong product having been delivered, I got an almost instant response from customer services, on a Saturday afternoon, and the replacement product was delivered on Tuesday, with absolutely no quibbles. I could not be happier with everything about this company.
brilliant product, its like a loaf of bread - i just slice a bit of when and if i need it! - also ALL of my plants are doing incredibly! the variety in soil choose is great! would and will defiantly buy again!
Excellent, product! My chilli plants are growing well and it's very convenient because you can break off what you need to rehydrate.
The best growing medium I have ever used. The houseplants love it!
I ordered over 10 days ago and still haven’t received my products. The website says they always deliver on time, that’s a lie!! I have emailed since and haven’t had a reply. I run a business and am able to provide next day delivery. We have had no contact from the company to explain why we haven’t recurved our products.
Dear London Microgreens, Thanks for your review. As stated in website, the product you ordered on 11th May was available only as PRE-ORDER with available date as 22rd of May . You placed your first order on 11th of May and subsequent order on 23rd of May (Saturday). We shipped both orders together on 25th of May (Monday) through DHL and you received it on 28th of May, that is 3 working days between the product available in warehouse and delivered to you. We haven't received email or any other comms from you which would have been picked-up duly by our customer service team as we keep a close eye on customer queries. Having said that, we will take this feedback constructively to see if we can highlight the wording PRE-ORDER even more prominently. Thank you. Customer Service Coco&Coir
My order has now arrived and I’m thankful for the director picking it up and dealing with it so efficiently. I look forward to using this great product!
Used a bit more water than the instructions said but otherwise easy and pleasant to use. I added some nutrients as it doesn’t contain any plant food so will now have to sit back and see the results. Two other benefits are that it’s not as dense as normal compost so is lighter - useful if used in pots on decking where weight might be an issue, and it’s very easy and clean to store until you need it - no big messy bags of compost to get in the way.
Great product
Nice product received in a very timely manner. Thanks very much!
Fantastic service.
Prompt delivery. Good product, would order again.
Cocoandcoir is rated 4.72 based on 162 reviews