Cocoandcoir Reviews

Unit 1, The Byre
Court Farm, West Chiltington Lane
Billingshurst, West Sussex RH14 9DL
GB

Tell us how Cocoandcoir made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
The best growing medium I have ever used. The houseplants love it!
Posted 14 minutes ago
I ordered over 10 days ago and still haven’t received my products. The website says they always deliver on time, that’s a lie!! I have emailed since and haven’t had a reply. I run a business and am able to provide next day delivery. We have had no contact from the company to explain why we haven’t recurved our products.
My order has now arrived and I’m thankful for the director picking it up and dealing with it so efficiently. I look forward to using this great product!
Used a bit more water than the instructions said but otherwise easy and pleasant to use. I added some nutrients as it doesn’t contain any plant food so will now have to sit back and see the results.
Two other benefits are that it’s not as dense as normal compost so is lighter - useful if used in pots on decking where weight might be an issue, and it’s very easy and clean to store until you need it - no big messy bags of compost to get in the way.
Great product
Nice product received in a very timely manner. Thanks very much!
Fantastic service.
Prompt delivery. Good product, would order again.
Very good quality soil and good for the price
Very good idea,d 2-3 landfills of leaflets or horticulture,2handfuls of general compost and away you go ,seeds and plants growing along at quite a pace!! Really clever little blocks plus 2-3 litres of water, gives 5 litres plus of growing ,medium environmentally sourced,good value and fast secure delivery well pleased Mr t
Delivered promptly Communications good Very helpful staff
Really loved the fast delivery and excellent product. Thankyou Ebay*
Great reliable service and great product thanks I will definitely use the service again
Great product & excellent delivery service. 5 stars!
I ordered two mats from cocoandcoir. The one I got was excellent. Having paid for two I was never sent the second one despite e-mail reminders and pleas.

However, they have now sent the second mat, so they care!

In all conscience I cannot recommend you apply for any more than one mat at a time.

Their follow-up service is non-existent.
Dear Christopher Sandrawich,

Sorry for the experience you had with us. I believe this should be a pick and pack error in our warehouse. Will investigate on how this was missed. We never received any email with complaint to "Hello@cocoandcoir.com" which is very much active and we would have sent out a replacement straight away if we were aware of this. Having said that, now that we are aware, I'm dispatching the missed mat today. Please be informed, this one off experience of yours is not a true reflection of our service and we apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused. Thanks.
Very good to work pots and gardens ,very easy to use instructions helpful.
I am very happy with the product quality.They are great value for money.i highly recommend coco and coir.
item as described and very fast customer service
It is very easy to use and my plants did very well in it.
Very happy with the product quality. Volume of soil produced slightly more than advertised. Well-packaged and the delivery was fast.
Cocoandcoir is rated 4.82 based on 150 reviews