www.cocoandcoir.com Reviews

Court Farm, West Chiltington Lane
Billingshurst, West Sussex RH14 9DL
GB

Click Here

Tell us how www.cocoandcoir.com made you happy

"Great, Great service the coir is fantastic for the green house and pots."
"Great product and quick delivery, thanks."
"Great product and quick delivery. Thanks very much."
"Easy to use, clean and good value for money. Will continue to use this medium. Many thanks!"
"Quick delivery and fab product! Purchased these as they're biodegradable, only downside was they came wrapped in plastic. Hopefully a eco friendly packaging option is on the cards soon!"
"I order about 6 650g blocks every 1 to 2 weeks of coco coir compost and it has always arrived quickly and in good condition. The 2 negatives in terms of product I have is that there does seem to be some variance between the size of blocks and also the plastic shrink wrap does occasionally split."
"U lied and sent me 1 instead of two so u lie 💯"
Dear Lydia,

Thanks for the feedback. We are extremely sorry that you received just one brick instead of ordered two. Will check with our warehouse team on why only one brick was sent and with our delivery partner as well if it was lost in transit. As a compensation, will dispatch two bricks to you on Monday with tracking number. This experience of yours is not a true reflection of our service. Apologies again.

Coco&Coir Team.
"Efficient ordering and fast delivery. First batch of coir for the Natureshead composting loo on my Allures yacht. Working brilliantly!"
"Excellent company to deal with. Fast and very efficient delivery service."
"Good product, just be mindful of the size of the block you order. Mine was too big to fit the bucket, so a bit difficult to use it."
"Great service the coir is fantastic for the green house and pots"
"My first time using this product after a recommendation. It's not for horticulture, it's being used as a substrate for my breeding tanks (aquariums) My Killifish (worth Googling if you don't know) find this the perfect medium for laying their eggs. The coco-peat cannot just go straight in. It will make a horrible mess. It has to be boiled for a few hours, strained and left overnight in fresh water. You repeat that process four times. Then it will always sink back when disturbed by the fish as they lay their eggs."
"Great delivery, even came a little earlier.. Product is great and has been a god send with the clay dirt we have. Nice website set up too. Great job"
"It keep the sole wet"
"Purchase was easy, now using the product."
"good price,good delivery,exactly as described. what else could you want A+"
"Amazing value, both my tortoise and pot plants are very happy!"
"This a fantastic growing medium I would recommend it"
"I add it to my preferred basket compost and I am very happy with the result."
"Quick & very good product I recommend"
www.cocoandcoir.com is rated 4.67 based on 30 reviews