Cocoandcoir Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cocoandcoir
Read Cocoandcoir Reviews

+44 (0) 2071756786

hello@cocoandcoir.com

Southern Trident LTDUnit 1, The ByreCourt Farm, West Chiltington LaneBillingshurst, West Sussex RH14 9DLGB

Tell us how Cocoandcoir made you happy
These are fabulous products from a truly excellent company. I have used CocoBoost, CocoGrow and CocoGrow+ sometimes alone and sometimes in combination, depending on what I am growing and all products and all situations have worked wonderfully well. It is a really excellent product for someone like myself who grows an awful lot of things (shrubs/perennials/bulbs/fruit and veg) in pots and planters and lives in a rather wet part of the world. Delivery to rural Argyll has also been incredibly quick (and at no additional delivery cost!) and, when I had a problem with the wrong product having been delivered, I got an almost instant response from customer services, on a Saturday afternoon, and the replacement product was delivered on Tuesday, with absolutely no quibbles. I could not be happier with everything about this company.
brilliant product, its like a loaf of bread - i just slice a bit of when and if i need it! - also ALL of my plants are doing incredibly! the variety in soil choose is great! would and will defiantly buy again!
Excellent, product! My chilli plants are growing well and it's very convenient because you can break off what you need to rehydrate.
The best growing medium I have ever used. The houseplants love it!
I ordered over 10 days ago and still haven’t received my products. The website says they always deliver on time, that’s a lie!! I have emailed since and haven’t had a reply. I run a business and am able to provide next day delivery. We have had no contact from the company to explain why we haven’t recurved our products.
Dear London Microgreens,

Thanks for your review. As stated in website, the product you ordered on 11th May was available only as PRE-ORDER with available date as 22rd of May . You placed your first order on 11th of May and subsequent order on 23rd of May (Saturday). We shipped both orders together on 25th of May (Monday) through DHL and you received it on 28th of May, that is 3 working days between the product available in warehouse and delivered to you. We haven't received email or any other comms from you which would have been picked-up duly by our customer service team as we keep a close eye on customer queries. Having said that, we will take this feedback constructively to see if we can highlight the wording PRE-ORDER even more prominently. Thank you.

Coco&Coir
My order has now arrived and I’m thankful for the director picking it up and dealing with it so efficiently. I look forward to using this great product!
Used a bit more water than the instructions said but otherwise easy and pleasant to use. I added some nutrients as it doesn’t contain any plant food so will now have to sit back and see the results.
Two other benefits are that it’s not as dense as normal compost so is lighter - useful if used in pots on decking where weight might be an issue, and it’s very easy and clean to store until you need it - no big messy bags of compost to get in the way.
Great product
Nice product received in a very timely manner. Thanks very much!
Fantastic service.
Prompt delivery. Good product, would order again.
Very good quality soil and good for the price
Very good idea,d 2-3 landfills of leaflets or horticulture,2handfuls of general compost and away you go ,seeds and plants growing along at quite a pace!! Really clever little blocks plus 2-3 litres of water, gives 5 litres plus of growing ,medium environmentally sourced,good value and fast secure delivery well pleased Mr t
Delivered promptly Communications good Very helpful staff
Really loved the fast delivery and excellent product. Thankyou Ebay*
Great reliable service and great product thanks I will definitely use the service again
Great product & excellent delivery service. 5 stars!
I ordered two mats from cocoandcoir. The one I got was excellent. Having paid for two I was never sent the second one despite e-mail reminders and pleas.

However, they have now sent the second mat, so they care!

In all conscience I cannot recommend you apply for any more than one mat at a time.

Their follow-up service is non-existent.
Dear Christopher Sandrawich,

Sorry for the experience you had with us. I believe this should be a pick and pack error in our warehouse. Will investigate on how this was missed. We never received any email with complaint to "Hello@cocoandcoir.com" which is very much active and we would have sent out a replacement straight away if we were aware of this. Having said that, now that we are aware, I'm dispatching the missed mat today. Please be informed, this one off experience of yours is not a true reflection of our service and we apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused. Thanks.
Very good to work pots and gardens ,very easy to use instructions helpful.
I am very happy with the product quality.They are great value for money.i highly recommend coco and coir.
Cocoandcoir is rated 4.82 based on 153 reviews