Cocoa Ooze Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cocoa Ooze
Read Cocoa Ooze Reviews
Delivery on time and products as advertised. The chocolate bars are really nice!
Very quick process and delivery Recipient loved it
Fabulous chocolate. Beautifully presented. A real treat. Will buy again.
Prompt delivery, and good quality, as always.
We loved the whole experience of making our own truffles. Instructions were easy to follow and there was so much extra chocolate that we let them set then dipped them again, so they were truly luxurious. I was so pleased with our purchase through Itison, that I ordered the same kit directly from Cocoa Ooze to send to my (grown up grandson) for Easter.
Cocoa Ooze 5 star review on 26th March 2021
Delightful chocolate truffle making kit. Easy to order, prompt delivery, lovely packaged, easy to follow instructions and included everything you require. Highly recommend Cocoa Ooze
Prompt delivery and the chocolates tasted AMAZING!
Delicious and quite easy to make
Excellent service
I have ordered items from cocoa Ooze on several occasions and attended one of the chocolate course. Brilliant company, always going above and beyond. Nothing too much trouble. Hope the courses start again soon.
My Mum was delighted with her truffles, a lovely Mother’s Day gift. We didn’t see them again!
Liquorice and black pepper is amazing
Very prompt service and my friend was delighted with the contents. Will definately buy again !
I pre-ordered a chocolate heart for my husband, which arrived when expected and had been carefully packaged so as to arrive without damage. Presentation was lovely and chocolate tastes amazing, as always.
Thanks, Jackie for your kind comments, greatly appreciated! Many thanks Jamie
Excellent product, beautifully packaged with speedy delivery. Delighted!!
Thanks for your kind comments Mary, greatly appreciated Many thanks Jamie
VERY SATISFIED WITH RECENT PURCHASE FROM COCOA OOZE - FIRST TIME I HAVE ORDERED, WILL USE AGAIN. DELIVERY WAS VERY QUICK - ORDERED SATURDAY, ARRIVED TUESDAY. ITEM WAS A GIFT SO CAN'T COMMENT ON ACTUAL PRODUCT BUT IT WAS NICELY PACKAGED. VERY PLEASED.
Thanks for your kind comments, greatly appreciated Many thanks Jamie
Sorry, chocs haven't been made yet as we cannot visit to childmind to give the 'mum' time to relax and enjoy making them - and we would also miss out on samples which we are looking forward to. The service, however, was good with prompt delivery and well packaged.
Thanks for your kine comments, we are glad our service was good! Many thanks Jamie
Love to support a local business and especially one that produces such a wonderful product!
Thanks, Janet for your kind comments, greatly appreciated Many thanks Jamie
Very tasty chocolate products, good variety. Nice company to deal with and good to shop locally.
Thanks, Kathleen for your kind comments, greatly appreciated! Many thanks Jamie
Lovely artisanal chocolates, very pretty.
Many thanks for your kind comments, it is appreciated. Many thanks Jamie
Cocoa Ooze is rated 4.97 based on 76 reviews