Cloud4 Computers Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Cloud4 Computers Ltd

How would you rate Cloud4 Computers Ltd?

"Testimonial Hi just to let you know I am very happy with the execution of your service particulaly after the arduous and complex install. The way that you have handled all aspects of our requirements have been carried out with aplomb. Your team have been commendable in all areas of your service keep it up guys! l hope you have been satisfied with our service to you. Kind regards Mark Dempsey"
Louie Tucker
Verified Buyer
"IT was something we needed to improve and cloud 4 helped us do that."
Georgia Hirst
Verified Buyer
"I would like to thank Cloud 4 for all they have done for my business. Started with IT support but now i have moved most of my stuff into the cloud. It really works and has helped productivity."
Heidi Millar
Verified Buyer
"Bought some good value pcs from Cloud4. They always give me the best price and set them up for delivery"
Darcie Clarke
Verified Buyer
"My new phone system is brilliant and the support i get when needing to make changes is great. Thanks Josh."
Lottie Collins
Verified Buyer
"Local company to myself and they cant be beaten on price. But more so the support and advice they offer me is outstanding. Really trust them with everything they say."
Mila Morris
Verified Buyer
"We looked at a variety of online backup solutions after a close call with our onsite servers, Cloud 4 Computers were competitive and have provided us with great service then and since."
"Little local company with a great reputation, very knowledgeable but didn't talk too teccy to us. Well done, guys!"
Katie Porter
Verified Buyer
"Had these guys recommended to us, wouldn't hesitate to do the same for anyone else."
"The team at Cloud4 have been really great through what we feared being a messy transition from our old supplier. Great little company that really know their stuff."
Anna Bimson
Verified Buyer
"Great company to work with. Never had any issues as of yet and can honestly say i wouldnt look at leaving Cloud4."
Holly Windsor
Verified Buyer
"Been using Cloud4 for about 18 months now for OwnCloud. I love the ability to access my files anywhere and have strict permissions over what people see."
Elizabeth Ellison
Verified Buyer
"My previous IT support company kept letting me down. Cloud4 have been excellent and Danny has been really helpful with any issues ive had. Their monitoring software really helps keep my machines up and running."
Amber Edwards
Verified Buyer
"Would recommend Cloud4s hosted desktop to anyone. I love being able to work wherever i may be. Keep up the good service guys."
Alfie Wallace
Verified Buyer
"Pleased with everything provided to date."
Oscar Dimmock
Verified Buyer
"Danny in particular is absolutely brilliant and fixes any issues we have. IT support is something we've had for a while but we have recently moved to the hosted email service which again is superb. Our IT is well looked after meaning we can just get on with our work without having to worry."
"5* from me."
Amelie Smith
Verified Buyer
"Had to find a suitable backup and my friend recommended Cloud4. Been very happy with the service and its great knowing my data is safe."
Brooke Dykes
Verified Buyer
"Upgraded my email through Cloud4. Great service and reasonable priced."
Eliza Beckett
Verified Buyer
"Cloud4 provide our onsite and remote IT support and generally keep things working as they should. We get a monthly report of issues resolved that we would never know about otherwise, really impressed with the prevention of potential issues that could have an impact on our business. Any issues we do report are always dealt with under SLA and in a timely manner."
Cloud4 Computers Ltd is rated 4.98 based on 194 reviews