Clockwork Pharmacy Reviews

65% of reviewers recommend Clockwork Pharmacy

Tell us how Clockwork Pharmacy made you happy

"Really helpful knowledgeable staff. Sorted out my queries and vaccinations in minutes"
"Mick and all the staff are always beyond helpful - if you need regular prescriptions and a reliable service don't hesitate to visit them."
"I ordered a product 8 days ago, order number 100002641 . Despite company info saying goods would be received 1-3 days later I have not received them nor an email confirming they have been dispatched. I have e-mailed them 3 times, no response. I phoned them twice, both times the phone just continued to ring, after 10 minutes I put the phone down. I am now going to tell my credit card provider to recall my payment. I certainly won't be using them again."
"I ordered a product on the 6th of may and seven days later am still waiting for delivery.I included my land line and mobile telephone numbers and am still waiting for a response. O/N 100000930."
"I'm not rating particularly high for my order as I actually wanted to order more than just 2 of the Coty Wild Musk spray as it is discontinued and I want to take advantage of its availability, but was restricted to only 2 for some reason. Having to order separately will incur more postage costs, so I didn't feel that the best service was offered."
Dear Amanda, we are sorry that you are not happy with the service, regarding this order we must point out that you are restricted to only 2 as Royal Mail do not let us post more than 2 aerosol at a time, this is mentioned on the website and is out of our control.
"Excellent service. I have used Clockwork Pharmacy a few times and they are reliable, have good prices and a fast delivery."
"Excellent service and a fantastic price for the mens edt I purchased! I would definitely recommend Clockwork Pharmacy. Many Thanks Jeanette B."
"Would recommend, no headache or hassle and arrived on time"
"found your site easy to use and very pleased with items brought"
Many thanks for your feedback , hope you visit again
"Product was good & one which I have difficulty to source so I'm very pleased Clockwork Pharmacy will provide it via an on-line order. However, on the two occasions when I've ordered, I've e-mailed after a week to see when delivery is likely because the webpage suggests delivery is very swift. On both occasions, recorded delivery first class got the order to me next day. While I do appreciate that service, it must be costly for the business. Maybe it would it make better business sense to either 1) list a longer delivery time slot on the web page or 2) actually send the order off sooner by ordinary post. Despite comment on delivery time, I am a very satisfied customer. Thank you for the service you offer."
Thank you for your feedback and we will try to take all points on board.
"Very quick delivery, quicker than expected"
Thank you for your feedback and hope to see you again
"From ordering with this company for a couple of deodorants ( coty ) wild musk , I find it's very expensive to purchase along with the postage .... But I cannot get this deodorant from any where else has when I've asked they have all said they don't stock it anymore although I've been buying this for years because I like it so much .... I'm really disappointed it's unavailable !! It' now costs me twice as much that I could buy at least four when it was in the local shops ... Something needs to change where the price is concerned it's a rip off !!!!! Not happy :("
Dear Julie,

We are Sorry that you have not been happy with the purchase, this item was hard to source and we have had to pay more then double to purchase it therefore we can not sell at the price we did before. If you are to browse our online store you will notice that we are fairly priced and our aim is not to rip anyone off.
"Clockwork Pharmacy is an easy website to use with a great selection of products and good prices. Speedy service."
Thank you very much for your feedback and we hope we will see you again in the future.
"GOOD PHARMACY , EXCELLENT SERVICE"
"Clockwork was easy to use, the delivery was fast, price was very exceptable and the products were great. Ill defenatly be using them again soon:-)"
"More than happy with my delivery of Coty Wild Musk exclamation spray. The delivery was as promised and the product very reasonably priced."
"It was fast and easy I would say yes to anyone that ask me about it and also a few friends I know will be using it soon"
Delivery
Information
Price
"Have waited for over 10 days for a delivery, still not here and then you have the cheek to send this bloody email, I shall be making it known to all my conacts never to use your website again"
"Excellent service"
Delivery
Information
Price
"This is the second order I have placed with Clockwork Pharmacy and neither was delivered until I had rung up to chase them. It is just as well I was not ordering for a birthday; the orders that should have taken few days to arrive took a few weeks. The telephone given for enquiries was wrong but when I called it I was immediately given the right number to call. The person who spoke to me was friendly and understanding and sorted the problem quite quickly. Had this been a one-off then I wouldn't have been too bothered but both my orders have been delayed and not delivered until I chased them up. I believe there is a serious flaw in their procedures.."
Clockwork Pharmacy is rated 3.88 based on 49 reviews