Clim8 Reviews

of reviewers recommend Clim8
Email, Live Chat
Can barely see the writing on the side, thought it had come plain when first opened very disappointed and very expensive for what it is will be returning
Hello Lucy, Sorry to hear you're unhappy with the personalisation on your product. Unfortunately, we are unable to change the colour as this is engraved into the product rather than printed therefore the paint is lasered to reveal the original metal colour. I believe a member of our team has now spoken with you regarding this issue and has detailed this for you. If you have any further problems, please contact our team.
Having purchased several bottles as my email to you stated .. I can’t help but feel disappointed at the packaging provided ...Also as they are gifts they lack information on how long your drink will stay hot/cold for. I have had to purchase cylinder tubes to make them look something, and not something I picked up from Poundland.
Sorry to hear you were unhappy with the packaging Claire. We recently made the change to reduce the amount of excess packaging we were using due to limit the amount of waste. Our current packaging has been tested to prevent damages during transit. I'm sorry that you were unhappy on this occasion and I'll be sure to pass your feedback on to the design team regarding this.
Clim8 is rated 4.79 based on 182 reviews