Clim8 Reviews

of reviewers recommend Clim8
Email, Live Chat
Great!! Easy to order & super quick delivery - will definately use again!!!
Perfect for my hot drinks. The bottle is slim enough for my handbag.
So good! I burned my tongue on my coffee even after 5hours!
Ordering and delivery were excellent The product is fantastic, it fits perfectly in my car and keeps my coffee hot for hours. I’d definitely recommend it!
I’m loving my new coffee cup, the design is so stylish and it keeps your drink hot for hours, just like it was freshly brewed.
Love my 400 ml pink flask with personalized name , amazing keeps my coffee hot for 6 hrs and sip lid brilliant . Best flask i have ever brought 100%
Love my cup, no leaks reasonable price and quick delivery
Love it. Kept my food so hot and others commented on tbe steam coming out 6 hours after I had been at work.
Clim8 5 star review on 22nd June 2020
Arrived very quickly exactly as described. Kept drink hot for hours. So pleased I’ve now ordered the food pot
Excellent service and product
I ordered the pink and I love it made my coffee at 6am and went for a drink at 10am and it was too hot. Left the top open to hopefully help it cool and at 4pm it was still as hot as when I made it. Fantastic product just need my favourite coffee shop to open back up now for my morning latte 🥰
Lovely colour pink can’t wait to use it great service came quick.
I absolutely love my new coffee mug! It is really pretty to look at and I love how it is personalised! Great product to keep your coffee warm and no spills either! I would definitely recommend this product!
Much better shape that the older ones we have. And the lid is much better too. Overall good
Didn’t hold up much hope for this item it was a face book add, had the reviews been bought???? NO WAY! ITS FAB! Keeps my coffee hot ( a little too hot 😂) I had the pink, I’m tempted to get another, delivery was quick and hassle free 👍🏼
Fantastic quality product - well worth the price! The personalisation option added a great touch.
Perfect size, great colour and fits perfectly in my handbag. I love it!
Love the choice of colours and sizes you can get from Clim8. And also the flasks can be personalised. The flask really dies keep hot drinks for for a very long time.. I would highly recommend
I absolutely love this item. I bought it because my hot drinks were going cold very quickly. I make them in this and they stay hot all day. It’s easy to drink out of with the pop open top and it tastes great. Some of these types of cups give the drinks a metallic taste but this doesn’t. Thank you Clim8 great purchase and it’s environmentally friendly, another bonus.
Brilliant product .... keeps my coffee hot for hours. Definitely recommend this!
Clim8 is rated 4.79 based on 182 reviews