Clim8 Reviews

of reviewers recommend Clim8
Email, Live Chat
Purchased a food flask and a hot cup. Both work exactly like they are supposed to.
Arrived in good time, well made and just as ordered. Excellent product that keeps drinks warm for a long time.
Absolutely fantastic and I love it.
Fantastic product. Very stylish, easy to use can't wait to be able to use it once allowed to be out and about!
Smaller than anticipated but a very useable product just felt the advert was slightly deceiving on the size front. The quality of the product is high though
Excellent product. Coffee keeps really hot for hours and completely spill proof. Am going to purchase another one in a different colour. I bought the Teal one and absolutely love the colour. Well pleased with service and everything.
Great bottle- really does keep my drinks either hot or cold for hours- easy to take apart and clean
Brilliant flask. Only used it so far for hot drinks. Always stays hot and easy to drink from.
I love my new coffee cup although I don’t drink coffee it keeps my water really fresh and cold. Two of my work colleagues have ordered them as they love mine. Could job it’s got my name on it I have a feeling it might have disappeared!!! Thank you x
Fantastic product, very stylish and loved the fact I could have my name on it … certainly kept my coffee hot all day :) very happy with my purchase
Brilliant coffee cup, kept my coffee so warm I burnt my mouth on it. Well worth it!
Excellent purchase keeps drinks hot for longer than average.
I got a coffee thermos for Christmas. My favourite gift and use it all the time so I got one for my husband too. Coffee stays hot all day, never leaks and comfortable to hold ans drink from. Thoroughly recommend.
I love it.
The fact that it locks is such a bonus. Keeps my morning coffee hot for hours.
I’m a key worker so I need all the coffee I can get before work stars in the mornings.
I have mine in pink and it’s a lovely shade of pink.
It’s just perfect in every way.
By far one of the best travel mug systems I’ve ever used. Keeps drinks pipping hot all night.
Excellent product
I brought 2 !
Fantastic item
Fantastic products, good value for money whilst looking amazing. The products are hard wearing and worth purchasing.
Absolutely fabulous coffee cup, keeps coffee hot for hours. Easy to drink out of and clean. Just bought the real coloured 440ml and the colour is just gorgeous 😍 also got a free pink insulated bottle which is fantastic and keeps water ice cold over 24 hours.
I recently won a food pot and absolutely love it so treat myself to a bottle and love that to :)
Clim8 is rated 4.73 based on 129 reviews