Clim8 Reviews

of reviewers recommend Clim8
Nice product but be carful if putting into a bag as caught the clip so it did open. Positives keeps the drink nice and hot
Love my bottles. Great price. Lovely colours. Light weight.
Thank you for your lovely review, Lindsay. We're glad you're loving your bottles! :-)
Great bottles, keep water cool, but most of all, they don't leak. Arrived quickly and well packaged. Good value.
Thanks for your review, Justine. We're glad you're loving your bottles and the features they offer. :-)
Brilliant service fast delivery bottle are great. Great colour n quality
We're so pleased to hear you're happy with the colour and quality of your bottle and that this arrived so quickly with you! :-)
So thrilled with this purchase. Finally found a bottle that is totally leak-proof, comfortable to drink from, lockable (so it can’t be knocked open when chucked in a bag), and keeps hot drinks hot for ages! Made coffee at 10am at work, was too busy to drink it and it was still HOT at 5pm! Definitely recommend!
Thank you for your review, Natalie. We're glad you're loving using your bottle and can now enjoy a hot coffee at all times! No more cold coffee for you! :-)
Excellent and as described!
Thank you for your review, David. We hope you're enjoying using your new bottle!
Very happy with my second purchase. Both were for gifts for my daughter and my partner, they really like them as the food flask looks good and is a really useful item.
Thanks for your repeat custom, Melony. We're so glad your daughter and partner are loving all of their products and that they can enjoy a nutritious meal wherever they may be!
Really pleased with bottles and superfast delivery even with personalised bottles. Great deal with BOGOF offer
Thank you for your review Wendy! We pride ourselves on our quick service and and quality products. We're glad you managed to take advantage of the offer and enjoy using your bottles! :-)
Great bottles. My only down point would be the packaging they were sent in. These were for myself, the boxes arrived battered - so wouldn’t be nice if they’d have been for a gift
Thanks for your review, Carol - we're so glad to hear you're loving your bottle.

We're sorry to hear that the boxes these arrived in were damaged. At the end of last year we changed these to cut down on the need for unnecessary packaging and to cut out the plastic waste from these. Our new packaging has been tested with our delivery service to ensure this is stable enough however, we're sorry that yours arrived quite damaged on this occasion!
I love my bottle; keeps my water ice cold for such a long time! Definitely recommend this!
Thank you for your lovely review, Sarah. We're so glad that you can now enjoy an ice cold drink wherever you go! :-)
Fantastic products and love it when there is a deal as it makes it affordable to buy!
Thank you for your review, Mandy.
Took advantage of the two for one offer and we love them. Got one for myself and my husband (although my daughter is jealous of them!) I’ll no doubt be back for another soon enough! Thanks
We're glad you and your husband are both loving your bottles. We look forward to welcoming you back :-)
Nice looking bottle Only tried it with cold liquids and I’m well impressed by how cold it stayed. I had the offer of buy one get one free which was great as I don’t think I would have paid full price otherwise I should have had them engraved as I had to purchase 2 of the same colour for the offer and as my husband takes milk to work in his I have to may sure they don’t get muddled up due to my milk allergy Love the bottle though
Thanks for your lovely review, Kerry. We're glad both you and your husband are loving your bottles!
I ordered these after lending my other branded water bottle to my daughter to take on holiday then finding I couldn't do without it. These are as good as my original, and even more pleased that I got them on "buy one get one free". Leak proof, keep my water cold for many many hours, and I really love the colour. All very positive.
Thank you for your lovely review, Heather. We're glad you're loving your bottles!
Great service. Fantastic bottles and super quick delivery. Thank you
Very quick delivery. I had a query and they responded immediately. Very professional.
Thank you. We're always on hand to help :-)
Very good quality water bottles
Thank you Francisco!
Ordered a coffee mug for a present. It came quickly and in a sturdy cardboard box. Would definitely order again.
Thank you for your lovely review, Karen. We hope the recipient loves their new coffee cup!
I bought two bottles in the bogof offer for my partner for Valentine's, she loved them! They arrived well packaged and in great time. Thank you!
We're glad you're loving your bottles, Gemma!
Great bottle. Kept my water cold all day! Some of the colour has chipped off which was slightly disappointing but I have since dropped and dinted it so didnt get in touch!
We're so glad you're loving your bottle Kathryn.

Unfortunately, our bottles are not scratch proof at the moment but we are looking into a powder-coating which could prevent this from happening. :-)
Clim8 is rated 4.69 based on 71 reviews