Clim8 Reviews

of reviewers recommend Clim8
Email, Live Chat
Very pleased with my order. came promptly & as expected!
Great products. Work well. Keep the coffee how. Everyone in the family have them
Fantastic food pot. I use it every day for work.
Loving my new Clim8 cup. It kept my coffee very hot
Amazing service and products. Will defo be ordering again.
This item was a present for my son. He was very happy with it. I was a bit disappointed that I could not get to the 'personalisation' part of the site after trying for over 30 mins I gave up
Keeps coffee nice and hot.
Excellent delivery and products .
Having already purchased a new coffee cup for both my wife and I from here. I didn’t hesitate to buy another for a friend who was looking for a good cup to keep her coffee warm for longer than most of the others cups we have owned. Definitely be back again and completely recommend.
Ps: she loved that it was personalised :)
Wow! Now I’ve only used it once but I took it to work in my bag... no leaks but the best part, I made my hot drink at 9am and it was still hot 5 hours later!! Love the slim design of the smaller volume flask too. Very slick!
Really pleased with this! A nice hot cup of coffee for my entire shift at work! And non spill finally means non spill. Great purchase!
Prompt delivery of my insulated coffee cups which are excellent. Drinks stay hot for a long period of time.
Excellent product. Arrived quickly. Exactly as described. Recommend.
Brilliant products and amazing customer service :)
The flask kept our coffee hot for hours, it was easy to drink from and didn’t leak! Nice colours too!
Getting to eat a hot meal on a night shift was the highlight of my shift! Normally having to have a sandwich or cold pasta doesn’t normally help with the long 12 hours but the thought of a warm meal kept me going from 7pm until 3am when I had chance to eat. Anyone who works nights needs one of these!
Clim8 4 star review on 18th July 2020
Good service. Great product, well packaged etc. Would purchase from them again.
Having used my Clim8 food pot now for a few days, I am really pleased that at long last I can take hot food to work. Sandwiches become boring after a few days. I filled my pot with Chilli at 7am in the morning, come lunchtime at 12.30, it was still very hot. Indeed I forgot my pot on one occasion and decided to have the chilli for tea. (That’s me in the garden on a blustery day eating my chilli in the evening, instead of lunchtime). That is 10 hours from filling the pot to eating my Chilli. It was still as hot as I first made it that morning. The added bonus is the foldable spork and the fact you can use the lid as a bowl. I plan on purchasing a water bottle next. I would not be without my Clim8 food pot.
Clim8 5 star review on 18th July 2020
Stylish and modern coffee cup. Keep coffee hot for hours.
Hello Clare,

Sorry to hear that you have not yet received your order. Royal Mail have been experiencing unprecedented volumes of parcels during the current climate and some are taking longer than expected.

If you still haven't received this, please could you email the team on enquiries@clim8.com and they will happily look into this for you?
Very good kept drink hot for hours
Clim8 is rated 4.79 based on 182 reviews