Clifford James Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Clifford James
Telephone

How would you rate Clifford James ?

"Do not ever, EVER order with this seller. They won't fulfil their delivery promises, and get in contact with them is a nightmare! I ordered with them through Amazon, and my item was supposed to arrive at last today. Calling the costumer service, I discovered that not only they did not use the shipping company they claimed to use, but that they did not even know WHEN my order would be delivered! To get their attention to the issue I had to use the help of Amazon customer service, otherwise I would never have an answer. Even with the help of Amazon they tried not to cancel my order, and I had to get the help from Amazon twice! Amazon confirmed that they take care of the issue, but still no confirmation from these thieves side."
"Paid extra for next day delivery and it didn’t arrive. Telephoned for help and encountered an extremely rude person who made personal derogatory remarks. Promised to track the order and update me - this didn’t happen either. I had to telephone yet again. Plus point? Extremely pleasant co-operative and friendly delivery person when it finally arrived a day late?"
Clifford James is rated 1.50 based on 2 reviews