ClickMechanic Customer Service Reviews

ClickMechanic have a Customer Service Grade of E.

E
Happiness Grade
E

Customer Service - Bad

46.67%
Industry Average
" +++DO NOT USE CLICK MECHANIC+++DO NOT USE CLICK MECHANIC+++ I had a service done at a VW main dealer giving my Golf a clean bill of health except it required a new water pump. "
posted 3 months ago - blownupgolf
" What is the point of giving a quote which is out by 20% - thats significant, and renders the service obsolete. "
posted 3 months ago - M W
" 3195965 D Lawrence 1 review Published 4 seconds ago DO NOT USE THIS SERVICE DO NOT USE THIS SERVICE I have had a bad experience with this service . "
posted 4 months ago - Derek Lawrence
" Well you may have gathered I will not be using this service again and I would advise anyone thinking of using them. "
posted 5 months ago - Cliff
" Poor service. I booked a full service for my car and the mechanic (Autoway LTD of Birmingham) never turned up to collect the car. "
posted 5 months ago - AJ
" Even though I have been using this service previously and initially thought is brilliant ,the last two experiences with them really disgusted me . "
posted 10 months ago - LP
" I think this service is truly dreadful and would advise people to stay away from them like the plague. "
posted 10 months ago - Chris Messaritis