ClickCollectClothes Reviews

of reviewers recommend ClickCollectClothes

+447718246347

info@clickcollectclothes.co.uk

Tell us how ClickCollectClothes made you happy
I’m really happy with the attention I received . It was comfortable to leave the bags to be collected when you’re not at home. They are friendly, patient. I trust them.
Absolutely love this service. Communication is strong and collection seamless. Will use again 💯
Really happy with the service, on time and precise! Highly recommended!
The collection process happened really quickly from when I first requested a delivery and the collection crew were really helpful in fitting delivery round me.
Very efficient process and staff turn up to collect the clothes is very polite. Just one suggestion that I think it would be better if the staff was wearing a clickcollectclothes uniform or at least to have a badge so that we are certain that we expected the right person. Thanks!
Excellent communication Thank you
This service was fantastic. The team were very quick and friendly. Thank you all very much!
What an excellent way to pass on loved clothing! This service was quick and easy to use and very friendly!
I found click collect very easy to use and they gave a good explanation of the charities involved on the website I was kept informed by the team for collection dates by text and they were prompt in replying and collecting the parcels. I will definitely be using this service again in the future and for such good causes. Keep up the good work
Brilliant would highly recommend.
Completely wonderful, The clothes efficiently collected when they said. Good communication Recommended
Easy to book and prompt collection. Thanks
Quick and efficient
The Click Collect Clothes site was very easy to use with a range of Charitable causes to choose from. It is a very easy process to pick a slot for the collection so very easy to donate the clothes from start to finish
I arranged a collection of two big bin bags of clothes. The process was simple and the customer service is excellent. I confirmed my pick up date and time and was able to leave the clothes in my doorstep to be collected. I would highly recommend and definitely use again!”
They have done well in collecting the clothes
We had two big bags of clothes to donate and it was a really simple process. Booked online, they messaged us to confirm we are available on the collection date, then they came to pick the clothes up! All went very smoothly, no issues.
Was done quickly. Lovely and professional customer service.
I had booked for a pick up . S lady rang me to say they were collecting in my road . I filled up my bags and left it out and it was collected
ClickCollectClothes is rated 4.87 based on 23 reviews