Clickswim Reviews

of reviewers recommend Clickswim
Telephone
Read Clickswim Reviews

About Clickswim:

Clickswim.com is dedicated to supplying quality swimming products supplied to us directly from a number of large brands. We are always working on new products and continuous improvement in our day-to-day operation. If you have any problems with your order please get in touch we will be more than happy to help.

cs@clickswim.com

Unit 9 Meadow Lane IndustrialEstate,

Tell us how Clickswim made you happy
The swimming goggles leak.
Quick delivery and lovely product. Exactly as expected and described.
Fantastic service and quick delivery.
Great service and quick delivery
It's been 9 weeks since I ordered a bag from NZ (through what I assumed was a NZ site). It isn't. Clickswim have ignored my emails and I'm assuming I may have to write this off. If you are in NZ, DO NOT ORDER THROUGH THIS SITE!
Was led to clickswim from search in New Zealand where their domain name is clickswim.co.nz I have been waiting 2 months for delivery of goggles. Initial emailed after 2 weeks then 4 weeks. Alitar asked me to wait a little longer....now no response to email at 6 weeks, I have asked for a refund with no response. I will have to take it up with Visa company.
Terrible service - I feel I have been totally ripped off .Ihave been sent the incorrect swim sut -wrong colour ,size and style.No returns label.NO way of phoning them as they do not answer and the answer machine is full,and they havent replied to my emails. I will be persuing them with the ombudsman -but be warned -don't shop on this site.
My swimming trunks were delivered adequately and I did not have any concern about it. The product is fairly comfortable, fashion and wears well. The label is really good.
Good price and fast delivery.
The wetsuit is a good quality and fits well. The material is pleasant and our daughter likes wearing it.
good quality, came on time, exactly what i ordered just not what i needed in the end
Great swim costume. Fantastic service. Prompt delivery (actually arrived earlier than expected).
Reasonable price received promptly
Very quick and the products are in top condition. I cannot speak more highly!
The size is not true to fit. Too small
Great product and service at a great price point - thank you!
fast shipping!
Great product and fast delivery
good product