Clickswim Reviews

of reviewers recommend Clickswim
Telephone
Read Clickswim Reviews

About Clickswim:

Clickswim.com is dedicated to supplying quality swimming products supplied to us directly from a number of large brands. We are always working on new products and continuous improvement in our day-to-day operation. If you have any problems with your order please get in touch we will be more than happy to help.

cs@clickswim.com

Unit 9 Meadow Lane IndustrialEstate,

Tell us how Clickswim made you happy
Great swimsuit, fast delivery
Good price and quick arrival! 5*
Excellent, thank you
Lovely costume just right for going swimming with the school.
Excellent service
Speedy delivery, however this suit is disappointing for the cost. Material is very thin and the central seam that runs between the legs at the back makes the suit uncomfortable.
Very fast service and it was the only website where I culd find that style of swimsuit and my size!
Great product quick delivery
Great communication. Lovely tankini at good price
Everything‘s ok
Very efficient service
Fast service
The swimming goggles leak.
Quick delivery and lovely product. Exactly as expected and described.
Fantastic service and quick delivery.
Great service and quick delivery
It's been 9 weeks since I ordered a bag from NZ (through what I assumed was a NZ site). It isn't. Clickswim have ignored my emails and I'm assuming I may have to write this off. If you are in NZ, DO NOT ORDER THROUGH THIS SITE!
Was led to clickswim from search in New Zealand where their domain name is clickswim.co.nz I have been waiting 2 months for delivery of goggles. Initial emailed after 2 weeks then 4 weeks. Alitar asked me to wait a little longer....now no response to email at 6 weeks, I have asked for a refund with no response. I will have to take it up with Visa company.
Terrible service - I feel I have been totally ripped off .Ihave been sent the incorrect swim sut -wrong colour ,size and style.No returns label.NO way of phoning them as they do not answer and the answer machine is full,and they havent replied to my emails. I will be persuing them with the ombudsman -but be warned -don't shop on this site.
My swimming trunks were delivered adequately and I did not have any concern about it. The product is fairly comfortable, fashion and wears well. The label is really good.
Clickswim is rated 4.70 based on 176 reviews