Clickswim Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Clickswim

About Clickswim: Clickswim.com is dedicated to supplying quality swimming products supplied to us directly from a number of large brands. We are always working on new products and continuous improvement in our day-to-day operation. If you have any problems with your order please get in touch we will be more than happy to help.

cs@clickswim.com

Unit 9 Meadow Lane Industrial
Estate,

Click Here

Tell us how Clickswim made you happy

"Excellent service ordered in afternoon arrived next morning."
"Easy to order, fast delivery, excellent communication, very happy with my purchase and would highly recommend clickswim"
"Very good service"
"Great price and fast delivery. Will shop again."
"The cap seemed good quality but the style didn't suit. It arrived quickly.Everything seemed fine until I looked for the return mailing postage label and I found that although free returns had been promised that the return label included didn't allow that."
Hi, the slip included inside the parcel is a delivery note. For a freepost returns label please contact us, thank you.
"Prompt service unfortunately item was too small for a junior, organised a return and refund easily."
"Great purchase."
"My item arrived the day after I ordered it. Excellent service."
"Amazing price, arrived within two weeks. Perfect"
"Yes I WOULD RECOMMEND THEM."
"Easy and quick. Happy with item."
"very prompt service"
"great service"
"Service was good, but appropriate sizing information would be good for the future."
"The original pair that I ordered were no longer available and I was sent a link to others, however this link sent me to view benchtop splashbacks. A little bit of back and forwards and I eventually got the link I needed"
"This was an amazing transaction , couldn’t ask for better customer service and the delivery was first class Well done!"
"Good description, fast delivery, reasonably priced."
"Great value and free shipping is amazing! Thanks heaps."
"Easy to buy/find the product online, good price and quick delivery. Only complaint is that there is no obvious 'returns-exchange' route. I need to exchange what I bought for the next size up and there are no details in the package on how do do this....I will just call them up but this wastes their time and mine so would suggest they improve that aspect of their service."
"Easy to purchase and quick delivery arriving in time of when paid for."
Clickswim is rated 4.65 based on 37 reviews