Click Car Parts Ltd Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Click Car Parts Ltd

Gladstone Buildings, The Broadleys, Chesterfield United Kingdom

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate Click Car Parts Ltd?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

7 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Click Car Parts Ltd in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Battery with 4 year guarantee went faulty after 2 years so response was send it back costing me more than it was worth. Would never use again."
"Don't waste your time. Ordered part courier driver left parcel and card as I was out. Parcel went missing and later found out the driver faked my signature. They wasn't interested in chasing with the courier company as they had a signature and the money. Even though I had good facts and evidence that the courier company didn't deliver it correctly"
"""Never answer phones or reply to email. Take your money and don't send item or bother to give updates sadly"
"Awful service. Takes an age to reply to emails. Bought a bearing off them, which turned out to be faulty. Admittedley they did send out a replacement (after kicking up a fuss) but in less than a month it has packed up again. No point of trying to return this as it'll just be an excuse. AVOID!!!!"
"Very poor service sent out the wrong parts but they're the right ones, so they say ! but I only found this out after paying £100 to have the parts fitted ! Don't waste your money or time."
"Ordered through eBay (luckily) and wrong item arrived over a week late. Rubbish don't waste your time."
"Honestly, the most disgusting customer service I have ever received from any company, ever, in my whole life, I received today from these cowboys. I had ordered my new clutch kit over the phone with one of their sales reps, (who, when I was being generally derided, ignored and laughed at today, was of course not there,) and had specified a 3-part kit, as I am handy with repairs and the like and always replace the thrust bearing as well as the plates. They told me yes, they had a 3-piece kit for my car, and, much to my delight, it would cost me £5 less than the price their site had it advertised for. When it arrived, however, there was no sign of the thrust bearing so I rang them immediately to let them know it was missing from the kit and to request they return my call to discuss a solution. They never rang me back. Finally, after four days, I got fed up of waiting and called them. During my 30-minute - I hesitate to call it a conversation - call, I was given so many various and conflicting excuses as to why they had both not sent the complete kit and also why they would not be sending out the missing bearing it was mind-boggling. The options I was offered were: for myself to pay for a courier to return the incomplete kit which they would have to receive before they would offer me a refund; or pay an extra £70 - £5 more than I was charged for the ENTIRE supposed complete kit - for the thrust bearing. And that was it. As I have already mentioned, the employee - "Nathan" - that I spoke to was at all times disrespectful, condescending, deliberately unhelpful, arrogant, crass and unapologetic. After 20 minutes of going round and round in circles, I finally gave up with this individual and asked to speak to a manager. I was stunned when he told me he WAS the manager. For another 10 minutes I attempted to JUST GET WHAT I PAID FOR to no avail, and eventually terminated the call as I was so frustrated I was close to losing my temper completely. I have ordered hundreds of car parts for myself and other people over the internet and phone before, through many other companies, and any problem akin to this has been rectified swiftly and the staff I have dealt with have been courteous and helpful - very much with a "the customer is always right" attitude. This company are the very antithesis of this ethos and I warn anyone thinking of dealing with them, the above scenario is likely to happen to you. There are tons of other companies out there who are able to offer the same parts at comparable prices, and I urge you to choose any one of them over this horrendously-ran outfit. Don't make the same mistake I did. John Allin"
Click Car Parts Ltd is rated 1.00 based on 7 reviews