Cleveland Containers Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cleveland Containers
Courier, Own Driver
Read Cleveland Containers Reviews

About Cleveland Containers:

Based in Middlesbrough, we’re one the UK’s leading suppliers of shipping containers, with models for sale or hire in all sizes to fit your needs: from 6 ft to 45 ft, in both new and used models, whichever suits your budget.

Tell us how Cleveland Containers made you happy
Cleveland Containers 5 star review on 10th February 2021
Timothy Edwards
Cleveland Containers 5 star review on 1st February 2021
Stuart Hood
There was no problem with the ordering and paying of the container. I sent pictures of the field and entrance point. Measurements of the entry gate etc but the lorry could not get into the field. Mats had been laid to protect the grass these were not used. The turn was too tight. The container is placed in a car park until the gala committee can decide the next steps.
YOU DID NOT DELIVER THE PACKAGE ON THE RIGHT SIZE VEHICLE AS REQUESTED.
Still not had my vat invoice......
I quite often don’t get what I’ve ordered so I don’t find the quality control that reliable , I’m talking about container condition and standard . 1)One trip 20 ft container with roof damage ( not what you want after waiting a month and the most you have ever had to pay for one) containers that are 3 years old obviously not checked before sending out, all previous one trip were at the most stamped a year previous to the present day . 2) The wind and weather proof containers were shabby and very rusty inside after making it very clear I only wanted these if the inside was rust free and not in need of work and paint, I was asked to travel to to the yard to discuss and show the minimum standard required but it seemed to be a waste of time , I had to send one back and keep the other of which I received no compensation for after asking. 3)Quite slow to respond to enquiries or rectify them if at all. 4) To conclude I do not feel looked after the way I used to unfortunately..
Although the knew the container was second hand it was a bit of a wreck and the doors barely closed with a damaged hinge. The driver wasn't all that patient with us either. Must of been in a rush! Not bad not great.
The ordering system and communication was great - and the price was good. Delivery however was not so good - es we wanted it in a difficult place but other deliveries have been made with no issues but the driver would not even try and we ended up with a container where we don't want it and now have the problem of finding someone to move it.
Hi Graeme, thank you for your review! We are glad to hear you had a great experience with us as a whole, but are disappointed you had a poor experience during delivery. As delivery is outsourced, I will pass this feedback onto our transport team who will discuss with hauliers to make sure that they improve in future. Thanks, CC.
Good service Quick delivery Slow on reply to emails
Thank you Callum for your review! We're glad you had a positive experience with us but sorry about the slow replies to emails. We are very busy at the moment so can only think that could be why!
the wagon driver would not deliver in the field would of been nice to be advised they only deliver of a tarmac surface spent all day preparing base that was not used had i been given clear instruction from begging this would have saved a days work
Hi Mark, apologies you were left unsatisfied with the delivery. Unfortunately, we were not made aware that you required us to come across 2 farmers fields with an articulated lorry. We have now produced a document following your feedback to send to customers alongside quotes to answer any questions customers may have regarding delivery. Thanks, CC.
Staff were generally helpful but checks of potential access issues should have been highlighted earlier. Recieved conflicting delivery times from staff emails. In the end delivery went smoothly it's just it could have been a little clearer in the early stages of organisation.
Obviously coronavirus has slowed things down, but containers delivered with some damage and after sales support has been poor.
Happy with the container but delivery was a nightmare. Despite making it very clear the size of vehicle our lane would fit the transporter came on a vehicle far too large . Fortunately our local farmer came to our rescue which of course incurred addition charges. I was then faced with difficulties claiming this additional cost back. Not sure what the outcome would have been if we hadn’t found the farmer to help .
Not very quick at returning emails, Product great but there are issues in the office that causes poor service. Staff must be on commission. Apart from this all good.
The first of 8 containers was brilliant very clean and only a little damage to the sides however the rest that followed when we confirmed to order 7 others weren’t anything like the first one 3 are badly bowed and one had a replacement patch put in the side.
Would have like to see container before purchase.
Good service up to the point of delivery. The container that was delivered did not close and lock up - the point of a secure container. Cleveland Containers were very obliging on the phone to arrange to look at the closing mechanism and duly sent an engineer. However all he did was put packing under one corner - so although it now closes, the whole thing is now not so stable on the ground and wobbles if something heavy is moved inside. Also although it was painted in the requested colour it was very heavily dented, which is a shame. We have bought second hand containers elsewhere in much better condition, but the people we dealt with at Cleveland Containers were as helpful as they could be when we complained.
The initial service was great, very prompt getting the quote through and then very smooth process of ordering and then receiving the container. Our only gripe is that afterwards when getting back in touch to try and get a better locking system, we had to chase several times and in the end gave up as we would got no reply what soever.
container delivery was a little delayed due to information not being passed on at the supply end.
Spoke to CC and explained site entrance and access, may as well not have bothered, driver excellent who delivered BUT said firm did not have a six wheeler (preferred for site) vehicle. Hence we then had to hire machine to site container, all photos etc etc somewhat pointless.
A good company for initial contact and sales quote, the product is goo but you were let down by your late delivery and threat of a failed haulage charge if staff at my contractors yard did not stay on past their finishing time to unload your late lorry. This will put me off dealing with you again.
I received a good price on the container but I was let down on the delivery - it should have been a morning delivery on 11th June (clearly specified at time of order and I called about it 24 hours before delivery to ensure we had the slot discussed) however it arrived at 3pm :/
Cleveland Containers 3 star review on 19th June 2019