Cleveland Containers Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cleveland Containers
Courier, Own Driver
Read Cleveland Containers Reviews

About Cleveland Containers:

Based in Middlesbrough, we’re one the UK’s leading suppliers of shipping containers, with models for sale or hire in all sizes to fit your needs: from 6 ft to 45 ft, in both new and used models, whichever suits your budget.

Tell us how Cleveland Containers made you happy
Ian Smith
Cleveland Containers 5 star review on 26th April 2021
Hilena Archibald
Please stop spamming me
Very poor service .amateurs will not buy anything off these again
Container was in really bad condition considering it has only supposed to have made one trip. The green paint is really badly faded and there are chalk writing on the side that suggests it has been repossessed from someone. I would unfortunately not recommend your company to anyone.
Ruined warehouse floor. Charged for forklift delivery then slid in container. Refused to refund extra for forklift.
The delivery driver was brilliant, very obliging, could not do enough to help 10 out of 10
Containers have not even lasted a year a lot of money for something that falls apart. Certainly not even close to the quality of a shipping container.
Ordered my first Container. I required it by the following Thursday/Friday and was told it would be transported from Middlesbrough to Scotland. Thursday & Friday came and went and no container. Phoned and chased it and was told they had a container that had been cut in half in Scotland and would deliver it to site. The container arrived with no eye hooks, the roof had metal patches on it, the inside was so rusted, the rust was still falling off it. The Container cost £1400 + £220 Delivery + VAT. The only place that Container should have been sent to was the SKIP. I have e-mailed on numerous occasions as my customer has more Containers to order and I have not had a single response. Disgusted Customer.
What an absolutely rubbish company. Made out in their ads that they don't subcontract but THEY DEFINITELY DO. They did not refund all my n money when they couldn't deliver and charged me a delivery cost plus an abortive delivery cost of another £150. Told us they needed 10ft for the lorry we measured the drive that was more than 10ft but the driver would not deliver the container. Do not use this company. Dr and Mrs Hellendoorn
I have been asking for my receipts for over a month with no response.
The office canteen arrived over a week late, it leaked and wrecked a 2k laptop,
One star and if there was a zero you'd be getting that cos you sent the wrong container and didn't have the courtesy to prewarn me so I could cancel.i diverted to see yours due to slick salesman.will never recommend to ANYONE.
Poor communication and rude call centre staff. Delivery Am slot was missed and did not arrive until next morning.
Poor service no follow up after placing an order. So had to go somewhere else
I have purchased containers from Cleveland Containers before and been very happy, but this time I purchased a 20ft container, the purchase was ok but the delivery and communications were terrible. Firstly, the delivery was later than expected, then the date they gave me got cancelled ( this was after contacting them a couple of times), they gave me a delivery for the following day and said they would call an hour before the delivery as we are not on sight. This call never came and neither did the container!! I called them at 5pm to be told that they would come back to me in a few minutes once they found out where the container was, but they never called and when I called again, they had all gone home and I was left wondering what was happening. I received a call from Chris the next morning and was told a delivery would actually happen by midday, this time it did happen finally. I feel very let down by Cleveland Containers this time and feel it is only right to share my experience, even thought two other container deliveries had gone through ok. The biggest let down was the lack of communication!
Sorry not a very satisfying transaction. Not delivered by the dates discussed Got the delivery address wrong and had the audacity to blame us for it, not apologetic at all. Good container but wouldn’t bother with them again, we are busy with our own work we don’t need to nanny our suppliers too.
1. I contacted the day before delivery to confirm all was in order only to be informed it was not. Was I going to be contacted and told? I had to arrange a load of tyhings to make this delivery happen. 2. In trying to sort out a new container for that day I was told that 'they were open to suggestions' on what to do. Your problem is my problem. Really? 3. I was told that another container had been found at great expense and that you were not making money on this deal. So, I should feel grateful that you are doing your job? 4. I was contacted 2 days before the second delivery and I re-confirmed the Friday we had agreed, the person thought it was on the Thursday. This was not possible as I made it clear I was away on business until late Thursday night. 5.The delivery was a little difficult so I sent detailed info on what to do as a pdf, the driver never saw that. 6. The driver contacted me Thursday night and asked if he could deliver that night, I pointed out that was not possible as I was still in Austria. 7. IN the end I got back late, 22:30 picked up the driver, drove him to the delivery site and then back to his vehicle. We agreed a 6am drop even though I had agreed with the company 10am to avoid disturbing residents. 8. The item delivered was in a shocking state. Completely filthy, covered in a fine dust, the floor has a massive lump of something in the middle that won't move and is split in another area. All in all, I would NEVER use you company again and I am telling everyone I know of my experience so that they don't have to suffer such a shoddy and shockingly bad service and product.
You put our delivery back 4 times and it’s still not here yet so it’s not looking great
Cleveland Containers is rated 4.66 based on 1,399 reviews