Clearly Interiors Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Clearly Interiors
3PM
3PM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Clearly Interiors?

info@clearlyinteriors.com

Unit 3,

Click Here

Tell us how Clearly Interiors made you happy

Telephone
"After sales and customer management procedures are non existent still waiting for someone to speak to me while my kitchen deteriorates further. This simple request has been ignored for 9 days now and counting, multiple phone calls (5) not answered 1 phone call answered with a promise of action and still nothing 5 emails ??? not answered either?"
Are you Clearly Interiors? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"Description of item was very misleading and company didn't appear to recognise that there was a problem. On the plus side they did refund the purchase money very promptly."
"We ordered Nolte kitchen. The German kitchen items are very good and we like them. When we agreed to buy kitchen it was all singing and dancing. All staff were helpful. After a while during the delivery and installation it was a nightmare to get thro' any one. The delivery was in pieces and installation took a few months. There are still left over bits which inspite of trying to contact and contacting them with difficulty, have not been dealt with, once we paid all money. The e mails are not replied and phone when we get thro the promises are given but no action taken. There are some problems with kitchen fittings within one year which I tried to contact them but have not been responded at all. I even visited the shop a few times but it still did not work. I had to call another joiner and had to pay to get the loose pieces mended. There is no after sales guarantee or warranty with this company."
"Still haven't received my items .....3 weeks later"
Clearly Interiors is rated 4.68 based on 44 reviews